Bloodstalker class not allowed

Ace3lo

This pertains to the ab map but its a genesis creature so I posted here under Genesis. So the devs would decide to completely disrupt the balance of the aberration map and strip it of all difficulty by allowing the managarmr to be able to be used on aberration, but then turn around and disallow the bloodstalker from being used on maybe the one other map they would be most valuable?!?! Please! Someone explain to me the thought process behind this decision as I am completely dumbfounded about this choice, and also extremely disappointed about the one creature I was very excited to tame but mostly for the purpose of swinging through the caverns of aberration and seems I will not be able to. :(

On 3/1/2020 at 2:25 PM, Ace3lo said:

This pertains to the ab map but its a genesis creature so I posted here under Genesis. So the devs would decide to completely disrupt the balance of the aberration map and strip it of all difficulty by allowing the managarmr to be able to be used on aberration, but then turn around and disallow the bloodstalker from being used on maybe the one other map they would be most valuable?!?! Please! Someone explain to me the thought process behind this decision as I am completely dumbfounded about this choice, and also extremely disappointed about the one creature I was very excited to tame but mostly for the purpose of swinging through the caverns of aberration and seems I will not be able to. :(

So that's why I cant get mine out of the ob on abbaration ? well that stinks! That's not fair it's a perfect creature for abbaration! ?

Archived