Genesis Unofficial Flying HELP! Xbox/Win10

Gonaluvuhard

Genesis Unofficial Flying HELP! Xbox/Win10

So, with all the new updates fixing flying on genesis and building in mission areas and everything, with the forceallowflyers command they've added into the game, people can now fly in genesis and build in mission zones. XBOX players can mount and fly in genesis. Windows 10 players cannot on the same server, not even an option to ride, just 'Access Inventory'. Server is cross-play enabled. Both win10 and xbox players are fully updated to everything that's been released. Sent nitrado a ticket asking for assistance to which they just said "go message ark about fixing it" ?

Does anyone have any ideas? Is this an issue on other peoples servers?

• 1 month later...

You said xbox players can use flyers by that command how do u ride and FLY fliers how do I turn on that command on singleplayer. Do I select host local and then find this in the server settings on the left of the screen? I got this image on the net and encircled the part I meant ignore the language and the version. thanks alot. 

If this isn't it please explain in detail on how to enable flyers on the map.once again I'm on xbox 1 single player.

Thanks for the help in advance

image.png

Archived