*SPOILERS*Bloodstalker needs a buff!*SPOILERS*

Allanballan

Instead of a buff they received huge nerfs. Else than the mobility they are absolutely useless now. Can't tame anything with them anymore and also reduced range. Then their base-stats are poop as well. Would love to see a buff again on the duration you can have other dinos grabbed to have its taming abilities back.

Edit: Or an option to set for unofficial servers

On 3/9/2020 at 1:09 AM, Kodking194 said:

its funny, blood stalkers are much like thylas in the sense that  they dismount you and attack you, yet i never heard people ranting about that. infact people liked the idea as it made redwoods more dangerous. so whats the difference here?

Even thou Thylas are kinda buggy, they are avoidable with little care (certain height and only in the big trees) - and don't grab you at full speed flying through the redwoods (they can miss and you even can grab them mid air with an argent p.ex.). Bloodstalker is an unavoidable cheap shot from miles away, trowing your mount in random places, making you lose time and patience every single time. I can't truly understand your comparison.

And you guys want a Bloostalker with saddle, better damage, defense, camouflage, apex predator status and that does not require 1 year of sanity to tame, because you only need to raise them? Rock Drakes. Still the best, and pretty good on Genesis. I brought mine from AB and after testing BS a bit, i went back in a sec to my drake... WC won't change BS for sure - and that's sad. I wish they was listening to all feedback for Genesis...

17 hours ago, HardcoreArkitect said:

It already is OP.

It beats render.  You can zip into a base faster than walls and defenses can spawn.

That is just bug-abusing and caused by potato-official-servers.

17 hours ago, Kwikwilyaqa said:

And you guys want a Bloostalker with saddle, better damage, defense, camouflage, apex predator status and that does not require 1 year of sanity to tame, because you only need to raise them? Rock Drakes. Still the best, and pretty good on Genesis. I brought mine from AB and after testing BS a bit, i went back in a sec to my drake... WC won't change BS for sure - and that's sad. I wish they was listening to all feedback for Genesis...

Personally I don't need the Bloodstalker to have any fighting/surviving abilities. All it does now is being annoying if it's wild and you can travel fast when it's tamed.
Personally I'd love it to:

• being able to keep wild dinos webbed
  • fix the bug that wild BS drop you midair without any reason when you want to tame one
  • reduce the range of wild BS to the same amount as tamed ones so they don't grab you through half the map

Archived