Teleporting with dinos

AnAncientOrder

Teleporting with dinos

At first I thought you were able to TP with a tamed dino nearby, but the last few times I tried with my frog it was left behind. I just cryod it when I needed to, though I wanted to see if anyone else had this happen. It would make sense to be able to as long as they're within the area and not too large to fit in the destination, aka my tiny frog. PC singleplayer. 

Hey, yea you're supposed to be able to but I think it's a little bugged at the moment. I've been doing the same with the cryo balls. I left a thread in the bugs sections so hopefully the dev's see it. Also quick question I havent seen a single baryonyx, sarco or kapro in the bog on single player, others are having the same issue. Hbu 

19 minutes ago, Wesmanee said:

Hey, yea you're supposed to be able to but I think it's a little bugged at the moment. I've been doing the same with the cryo balls. I left a thread in the bugs sections so hopefully the dev's see it. Also quick question I havent seen a single baryonyx, sarco or kapro in the bog on single player, others are having the same issue. Hbu 

7 minutes ago, TheMadhatt3r said:

I did see one Kapro in the bog.  I havnt seen Sarco/Baryonyx either.

I have had the same TP issues and have resorted to poke'ing dino's whenever possible.

Nope I haven't seen any either. At first I was wondering why everyone was saying the bog was really hard, I haven't had any trouble there obviously since the kapro/every other demon creature there doesn't spawn I guess. 

Thanks though, I'll just cryo whatever I TP with for now. 

3 minutes ago, St1ckyBandit said:

I just teleported twice in a row with my frog and it brought him with me. I was riding him during the teleport so maybe thats the key ?

It does kick you off your mount when executing the teleport but each time he was sitting there waiting by my side when the teleport finished.

Tried riding too, worked once or twice but usually I go without the dino. Didn't exactly need it I just use it to avoid the bad stuff in the snow biome when collecting obsidian but assumed it was a bug. 

40 minutes ago, Wesmanee said:

I couldn't teleport my Bloodstalker to the ocean with me. I was able to teleport my Tapejar back and forth, but one time it didn't teleport with me. I may have added to your thread, I'm sure I added to at least one. As for seeing those creatures in single player mode, I haven't seen them either and I'm also playing in single player mode. The only time I've seen them was during a mission and they despawn after it's done. It also seems the creatures that spawn during a mission are max level and untamable.

Archived