Bog dino spawns

Wesmanee

4 hours ago, Wesmanee said:

Bog dinos spawns

Hey guys been playing genesis since release mostly bog and I have yet to see a kapro, sarco, or piranha. Can anyone give me rough coordinates of where they spawn? I want to make sure my game isnt bugged. Thanks. 

I've also not seen them, except during missions. Playing in single player mode.

7 hours ago, scrupless said:

you guys should hop on official pvp servers, 5/10 spwans in the bog you get killed by kapro sarco boa raptor, carno while in the waking up animation

I watched a video on YouTube from Anthomnia . He was playing on a server, not official, but still had those spawns. So yeah I know what you mean, they are normal server spawns, but they just don't seem to be appearing in single player mode except for missions only. I doubt it's supposed to be like that.

*Update* Since I think I saw someone mention something such as even having one mod installed would cause issues, like not seeing rain in the bog, I decided to completely uninstall every mod I had. Not only did I remove it from the active mods list, but I also unsubscribed from them and deleted the folders in the mods folder. I did notice, then, it rained in the bog, but I still never saw a Kapro, Sarco, or Baryonyx. I never saw any Megapiranha either. AFIK those are the only four missing spawns in single player mode, although maybe thee's supposed to be some fish there, too. I also unchecked the "single player settings" box, but that didn't change the spawn issue. I did delete the map file each time I tested, so I did test it thoroughly in single player mode. I have no idea why these spawns are missing or why I didn't notice it raining in the bog before.

7 hours ago, GregoPeck said:

I watched a video on YouTube from Anthomnia . He was playing on a server, not official, but still had those spawns. So yeah I know what you mean, they are normal server spawns, but they just don't seem to be appearing in single player mode except for missions only. I doubt it's supposed to be like that.

*Update* Since I think I saw someone mention something such as even having one mod installed would cause issues, like not seeing rain in the bog, I decided to completely uninstall every mod I had. Not only did I remove it from the active mods list, but I also unsubscribed from them and deleted the folders in the mods folder. I did notice, then, it rained in the bog, but I still never saw a Kapro, Sarco, or Baryonyx. I never saw any Megapiranha either. AFIK those are the only four missing spawns in single player mode, although maybe thee's supposed to be some fish there, too. I also unchecked the "single player settings" box, but that didn't change the spawn issue. I did delete the map file each time I tested, so I did test it thoroughly in single player mode. I have no idea why these spawns are missing or why I didn't notice it raining in the bog before.

I Was triying that, and i can confirm that mods only affect the rain effect. Disable and Unsuscribe mods only affects the rain,  the spawn is another problem that wldcard has to fix

I to am playing it on single player and do not see  those Dinos/creatures spawning in the Bog ( Kapro's, Sarcos, Baryonyx and MegaPiranhas). Not sure if Coelacanth and Sabertooth Salmon are suppose to spawn there or not but do not see them either. 

No rain or web for the Bloodstalker shoots to swing is visible. I also tried deleting genesis files starting fresh with no mods and had the same outcome. Wildcard needs to fix these spawn issues for single player.

33 minutes ago, eliX0r said:

I to am playing it on single player and do not see  those Dinos/creatures spawning in the Bog ( Kapro's, Sarcos, Baryonyx and MegaPiranhas). Not sure if Coelacanth and Sabertooth Salmon are suppose to spawn there or not but do not see them either. 

No rain or web for the Bloodstalker shoots to swing is visible. I also tried deleting genesis files starting fresh with no mods and had the same outcome. Wildcard needs to fix these spawn issues for single player.

Yes,  sure hope they fix ASAP.  Almost don't want to play until fixed because missing so much.   Now that I've spent a bunch of time in Arctic and Volcanic biome also,   I swear I'm missing a bunch there too.   But I don't know for sure what is actually supposed to spawn,  but seems barren or lifeless in a lot of areas.  I've only seen the Magmasaur and swarms for new creatures and thats it.  Ferox and Bloodstalker are no where to be found

1 minute ago, Gfnjr said:

Yes,  sure hope they fix ASAP.  Almost don't want to play until fixed because missing so much.   Now that I've spent a bunch of time in Arctic and Volcanic biome also,   I swear I'm missing a bunch there too.   But I don't know for sure what is actually supposed to spawn,  but seems barren or lifeless in a lot of areas.  I've only seen the Magmasaur and swarms for new creatures and thats it.  Ferox and Bloodstalker are no where to be found

Bloodstalkers are in the bog kind of close to the middle in some of the big trees. I've seen them, even tamed two of them. Again, I'm also playing in single player mode.

1 minute ago, GregoPeck said:

Bloodstalkers are in the bog kind of close to the middle in some of the big trees. I've seen them, even tamed two of them. Again, I'm also playing in single player mode.

I haven't been in bog for couple days but I will check again to see if they are actually spawing and maybe I didn't see.  Thanks for tip

On 3/2/2020 at 5:44 PM, Gfnjr said:

I just thought I'd let you know I tamed a Ferox in the Arctic biome at around 82 42, the eastern side of the biome. They're small, like Jerboas and can be hard to see, but they are there.

2 hours ago, GregoPeck said:

I just thought I'd let you know I tamed a Ferox in the Arctic biome at around 82 42, the eastern side of the biome. They're small, like Jerboas and can be hard to see, but they are there.

Thanks.  I've been building a base in every biome and been in volcanic biome for awhile recently.  Gonna have to check that out.

Archived