the ablity to compleatly turn off admin commands on single player on

Doomatt08543

Suggestion

6 replies to this server topic

As someone who used to ABUSE admin commands, maybe you should try changing your settings to something higher based on what you use the admin commands for. I used to get impatient while taming bigger creatures and used Dotame a lot to speed up the process(Singleplayer no big deal). Eventually I upped the taming rates to be more bearable, and have since brought them back down without any problems.

1 minute ago, Doomatt08543 said:

thx ill try that but sometimes i have the urge to gcm after i die because i dont want to lose my stuff so idk what to do about that

I have that as well. It's usually more about my creatures(Have had a few for almost 2 years now) than my gear and such. If you make gear using Blueprints, don't worry about losing it, you can always make more. It may also be beneficial to breed some good dinos, as once you have a good breeding pair you can kinda just replace dinos if you ever lose them(Heartless as it may seem). Having good back up dinos may also help you recover your stuff anyways.

Just now, Doomatt08543 said:

ik im working on that iv only been playing on my sp for about 2 weeks now

Ahh, well, start with stats and see where that gets you. If you need stronger creatures, maybe try upping tamed dino stats per level. This will make their stats climb faster as you level them, so a Rex will gain 500 health per level as opposed to 200.

Archived