X-Plant Species and Swarms

Kraegor

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

does anything target swarms ? haven't found anything. 

Not before they attack. Even agressive/turret dinos don't care.

Really wish they implemented some sort of citronella torch for low tiers, have to keep it stocked with bug repellent to work etc. and a tek tier alternative unlocked from controller/moeder.

(low key... roll rats attract the insect swarms and take no damage; like megachelon and parakeet swarms)

2 minutes ago, Todgins said:

Not before they attack. Even agressive/turret dinos don't care.

Really wish they implemented some sort of citronella torch for low tiers, have to keep it stocked with bug repellent to work etc. and a tek tier alternative unlocked from controller/moeder.

now that would be nice to have,  i know walls will kill them.  they keep running into them till they die.  torches hurt them, but... would lit standing torches? or maybe at least keep them away.

are there rollrats on genesis?  I haven't seen any myself and i've been all over all the biomes, though, i have got a few saddles for them from doing missions.

1 minute ago, caleb68 said:

now that would be nice to have,  i know walls will kill them.  they keep running into them till they die.  torches hurt them, but... would lit standing torches? or maybe at least keep them away.

are there rollrats on genesis?  I haven't seen any myself and i've been all over all the biomes, though, i have got a few saddles for them from doing missions.

The spawn in some of the lunar caves. The NE cave has them, but ours is built in as it's unofficial :( luckily got a pair to breed before they stopped spawning.

1 minute ago, Todgins said:

The spawn in some of the lunar caves. The NE cave has them, but ours is built in as it's unofficial :( luckily got a pair to breed before they stopped spawning.

ah thats probably why then, a tribe has all the lunar caves blocked on our server, several people have submitted tickets but no response yet.

Archived