Genesis: Server Full

Soulberrry

5 hours ago, Ayax said:

WC... you need to respond to this. I paid for this expansion, and I cannot use it because servers are 70/70... You know exactly how many people purchased the expansion how can you not forecast your allotted server count towards the new expansion based on that?? 

All Genesis servers are still at 70/70.. And moving up to 3x will only make it that much worse.... 

This....

Trying to join my server for last 3 hours. Only time I've been able to get into my server was by randomly trying to get on 4am. Yeah play the game, but only when you short yourself on sleep by 3+ hours to chance being able to get in.

I've been playing Ark a long time, I've invested money into this only to not be able to play it. Question is, do I have the patience for servers to die down in 3-4 months when the newness wears off and have to start over with whatever space available is left to build on and not have the base location/design I've already started that will be wiped due to inactivity? (By no fault of my own) I wouldn't think I'd be considered for a refund as I have enjoyed and played it for several days. So I guess, we're just taking it up the back end paying for something we only got 4-5 days to enjoy. 

Feel kinda ripped off PC players don't even get wait queues like other systems have in place.

4 minutes ago, ShadowRune2019 said:

Khai just hit me with a fist of truth.  I'm feeling so depressed

\\    ARK did rip us all of my friend.  And our truthful pleas don't mean a damn.  They took our money, and we were the suckers who fell for it.

Yeah, the depression is real about this (sad to admit as an adult I let a game depress me lol ) My husband was going to install it on his PC too (he already is playing on PS4) But, I've advised him not to waste his money because he won't be able to play it. 

Very big sad panda

0f239ae41ef792c953442ed7724f43a7.jpg

16 minutes ago, Khai said:

This....

Trying to join my server for last 3 hours. Only time I've been able to get into my server was by randomly trying to get on 4am. Yeah play the game, but only when you short yourself on sleep by 3+ hours to chance being able to get in.

I've been playing Ark a long time, I've invested money into this only to not be able to play it. Question is, do I have the patience for servers to die down in 3-4 months when the newness wears off and have to start over with whatever space available is left to build on and not have the base location/design I've already started that will be wiped due to inactivity? (By no fault of my own) I wouldn't think I'd be considered for a refund as I have enjoyed and played it for several days. So I guess, we're just taking it up the back end paying for something we only got 4-5 days to enjoy. 

Feel kinda ripped off PC players don't even get wait queues like other systems have in place.

I feel your pain, I gave up after 4 hours of trying... that's just plain crazy.  Far as getting wildcard to actually respond on the forums to a post like this.... well... to be truthfully honest, that's like trying to pull teeth from a alligator with tweezers....

I finally managed to get on, only took 4 1/2 hours of trying (which is freaking lame) to find out that we've been blocked once again in the snow biome by a Chinese tribe building dinogates across all the pathways so no one can go through.  Yeah 3x on Genesis was such a 'Great idea' *rolls eyes* good job helping the griefers Wildcard, not only that  others have managed to squeeze in to find that their bases have been pillared by [][][][] tribes, mostlikely the chineses/Asian tribes as they seem to like doin that to people and wildcard doesn't seem to do much to them besides a hand slap, and let them keep on playing.

This is lame,  now we have two small bases, and were blocked at both because of the Chinese/Asian players.  How the hell am I suppose to enjoy this if I can't even manage to get started?  Been 3 days sense my support ticket about the griefing in the bog (which still continues anytime we go there and they are on) and still nothing has been done about that... 

So … atop trying to get started on genesis, it taking countless hours to even get on the servers, the overflooding of Asian/Chinese Players on EU/NA servers, and the griefing that's going on non-stop, I doubt anyone who plays leget on the PVE servers is actually having much fun... hell even ingame chat shows that...

11 minutes ago, Khai said:

At this point - Sunday is not damaged. Sunday is no longer an option. Those that made it in - aren't going anywhere - thus we will not be playing today on PC.

there must be inactive people in the game, lying in bed ... but logged in! that's what's wrong. you should be logged out and give another person a chance if you are out of activity for 5 minutes ... that yes, it made a difference.

Makes me feel horrible for you that you waited 4 1/2 hours to get into game only to be completely wall'd in and unable to expand your base and explore and enjoy the biome because of this. I'm so sorry you're having this experience. You are not alone in this, it's happening on my server too. I'm regretting my decision buying the DLC and hours wasted on it as it is now not even playable.  MMO's and MMORPG's are just no longer fun to play on public networks where cheaters/scammers/boxers/ & farming for profit players exist. Either hosting your own server or single player games now has to be the go to and miss the opportunity to meet & befriend new people. 

*sighs* I need chocolate

screw it.jpg

4 hours ago, Fanam said:

THE AMOUNT OF CHINESE IS ABSURRING ON EUROPEAN SERVERS. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE ABLE TO ENTER THE SERVER 643 3H TRYING TO ENTER, IN CONSTANT AGONY ... EACH ONE IN ITS PLACE!

Not to mention that they have been duping left and right too

IMHO... Should have region locked servers since you guys delayaed Asia release... now all the asain players are playing on NA and EU servers flooding it so we cant play

I’ve been waiting for three hours myself today. Last night my game crashed while i was trying to retrieve my body from the ferox cave, and i was unable to log back in at all(added to cue for two hours before i gave up for bed). People won’t log out for fear of not being able to get back in which makes the issue worse. I think it’s safe to say you OWE us our money back, because we’re not recieving the product we payed for. 

2 minutes ago, Smicknasty said:

I’ve been waiting for three hours myself today. Last night my game crashed while i was trying to retrieve my body from the ferox cave, and i was unable to log back in at all(added to cue for two hours before i gave up for bed). People won’t log out for fear of not being able to get back in which makes the issue worse. I think it’s safe to say you OWE us our money back, because we’re not recieving the product we payed for. 

I fully agree this is a joke even the cheapest of games run better than ark right now I feel sorry for the small 1 or 2 person tribes dinos and bases decaying because of this

13 hours ago, Khai said:

Makes me feel horrible for you that you waited 4 1/2 hours to get into game only to be completely wall'd in and unable to expand your base and explore and enjoy the biome because of this. I'm so sorry you're having this experience. You are not alone in this, it's happening on my server too. I'm regretting my decision buying the DLC and hours wasted on it as it is now not even playable.  MMO's and MMORPG's are just no longer fun to play on public networks where cheaters/scammers/boxers/ & farming for profit players exist. Either hosting your own server or single player games now has to be the go to and miss the opportunity to meet & befriend new people. 

*sighs* I need chocolate

screw it.jpg

yeah its obvious something isn't right when you have to spend more time trying to log in then you actually get to play.  I wouldn't doubt that today when I attempt to play the same thing will go on.   Wildcards dicscion to put 2x  & 3x on genesis really ruined it already,  the map we've been playing on anyone will be lucky to find a place to build now, and its virtually been taken over by [][][] tribes,  we've played with a few nice tribes on there but... yeah this isn't even close to any experience that I've had with previous DLC, by far its much much worse.

Archived