Genesis: Server Full

Soulberrry

Yep! This sucks!  We've been waiting, for what seems like forever + 2 months, to move our characters to Genesis and now we can't even get into the server to continute playing because it filled up while we were sleeping. :(  Like they didn't know everyone would be flooding the Gen servers, especially the first weekend.  Bah!

yup all day tried to get onto the server we are on, managed to get on for 1 hour before bed got up hour early to try to get in, 70/70 straight out of the gate.

sometimes see 69/70 but been spamming to join for an hour and nada

I dont really wana move servers now, but perhaps a queue as has been suggested might not go amiss?

WC... you need to respond to this. I paid for this expansion, and I cannot use it because servers are 70/70... You know exactly how many people purchased the expansion how can you not forecast your allotted server count towards the new expansion based on that?? 

All Genesis servers are still at 70/70.. And moving up to 3x will only make it that much worse.... 

Yeah, there's a lot of us who have just friggin had it with this nonsense.  They didn't bring out enough servers, they put 2x and now 3x rates on the servers that are up, now 70 people per server out of several thousands get to enjoy the rates and the rest of us can just go screw ourselves. Thanks Wildcard, we appreciate it.  THIS is why you should have had a queue system in place or at the very least allow people to transfer between the new genesis servers when you introduce more of em. Nothing annoys me more than when a studio finally comes up with a dlc that's good, and because of oversight, half the playerbase can't even enjoy it.

9 minutes ago, Rio4201 said:

Yeah, there's a lot of us who have just friggin had it with this nonsense.  They didn't bring out enough servers, they put 2x and now 3x rates on the servers that are up, now 70 people per server out of several thousands get to enjoy the rates and the rest of us can just go screw ourselves. Thanks Wildcard, we appreciate it.  THIS is why you should have had a queue system in place or at the very least allow people to transfer between the new genesis servers when you introduce more of em. Nothing annoys me more than when a studio finally comes up with a dlc that's good, and because of oversight, half the playerbase can't even enjoy it.

yeah several times it said 69 / 70  on some so I tried but before it could even get in 'server full'  … yet wildcard thinks they have enough servers... probably just trying to impress their investors with server numbers "look all the servers have 70/70 people, you should invest more!" … seems like a money grab honestly, they know they don't have enough servers for the number of people who purchased, let alone 1/2 the people, but hey, seems like a typical wildcard thing to do.

• Volunteer Moderator
21 hours ago, Rio4201 said:

Hey Wildcard, no queue system.. just saying:  

ArkGenani2.gif

P.S - My wife says if I had been in a queue I wouldn't have had time to make this .gif lmao.

They have a queue system now. At lease they do on Xbox, assuming it's game wide. I joined a queue for a full server and got in in 5 minutes.

Archived