Dinosaur lost during Biome Teleport

I teleported on a Tapejar from bog to ocean and was fine, but when I tried to teleport on Tapejar from ocean to bog, my Tapejar was not around.

*Update* I found that I could teleport my Tapejar back and forth if I wasn't mounted, or at least not being mounted successfully teleported it with me. However, I've tried twice now to do the same with my Bloodstalker, both failed. This time I'm going to try teleporting while mounted. Ok, looks like that failed as well. So far, I haven't been able to successfully teleport my Bloodstalker to the ocean. I did also try to teleport from ocean to bog with Tapejar and it didn't come with me, but it was still in the ocean at the point where I had teleported from.

Edited by GregoPeck
Added update
  • 1 month later...

I have lost Dino’s many times while teleporting in Genesis. I have found that if you teleport back immediately sometimes they show up with you upon return.  If you don’t see it, go back to where you teleported from and teleport again. My theory is during the initial teleport they become lodged in the ground either where you came from or where you went to. Luckily the teleport zone is a sphere and goes beneath the ground.

• 1 month later...
On 6/8/2020 at 3:32 PM, DarthDread said:

Yep, same issue here EXCEPT the dino was found on a random island  in ocean biome  when that was not a place that was ported to. 

I lost a Giga transporting via HLNA from the Bog Biome to the Volcano (east location) Biome

Did you find your dino near (50,50) ? On other maps lost dinos sometimes reappeared near (50,50) for some reason. I think the ocean Biome actually is the closest to 50,50.

*update* I checked every Island in the Ocean Biome for my lost Giga but found nothing. I'm guessing it's either under the mesh in the Bog or under the mesh in the Volcano. All I know for sure is that it's still alive somewhere. I just don't know where

Edited by Z0mbie