Need help setting up cross ark

Sphinx71

I've got 2 servers and am trying to set it up so I can freely travel between the 2, i've seen a few videos which describe how to set it up however nothing works as my Genesis server doesn't show when I'm at an obelisk. Can anyone tell me exactly what I need to do in order for this to work, my main server is Ragnarok and the 2nd server is Genesis. Thank you in advance for the assistance

On 2/29/2020 at 8:05 AM, Sphinx71 said:

I've got 2 servers and am trying to set it up so I can freely travel between the 2, i've seen a few videos which describe how to set it up however nothing works as my Genesis server doesn't show when I'm at an obelisk. Can anyone tell me exactly what I need to do in order for this to work, my main server is Ragnarok and the 2nd server is Genesis. Thank you in advance for the assistance

If you're sing Nitrado for the servers, under Settings go to CrossArk and enable CrossArk. Under Cluster ID hit "Generate new cluster ID". When a ID comes up copy that and paste it in the same spot on your other servers settings. Make sure both servers have CrossArk enabled and have the same ID for it.

Archived