I can't give Ferox a element

On 3/3/2020 at 1:30 PM, Sanityisweak said:

Found a solution, at least for ps4! Put it in the right slot on hotbar. And consume it yourself why looking at the ferox. It transformed my ferox.

Try it out and let me know if it works.

To be clear, you're supposed to eat it yourself, not give it with e or y or x or whatever that button is

You sir are true scholar, thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/3/2020 at 6:30 PM, Sanityisweak said:

Found a solution, at least for ps4! Put it in the right slot on hotbar. And consume it yourself why looking at the ferox. It transformed my ferox.

Try it out and let me know if it works.

To be clear, you're supposed to eat it yourself, not give it with e or y or x or whatever that button is

Well... this is not the "solution". This is how you use the element (and no, you cannot eat it - you can only "consume" element when close to a ferox, meaning they consume it). Notice that Ferox reacts to element (gets all excited) and start follows you around only when you have element in your hotbar? This is one of the few things that actually works in Genesis (or at least worked until last patch)...

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bearman7704 said:

I'm on Xbox and having the same issue. I'm putting it in the last Hotbar slot, holding LB and then pressing the left d-pad in. I'm on a non-dedicated server but what's really bugging me is the fact all of my friends can do it to my Ferox and theirs but I cant do it to my own or theirs...

isnt right on the d pad. and try logging off infront of the ferox and load back in and try

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...