Volcano meteors

Hoodednation

Volcano meteors

I statted living on the west side of the volcanic biome on genesis. The volcano eruptions are normal, however I just saw for the first time a meteor from the volcano hit some trees just past my base. Am I in immediate danger where I am at, or is it just a once in a while kind of thing. And how much damage does the volcano meteors do to structures and tames.

• 8 months later...

That is sad to hear about, but I am built on smalls  pvp and If you teleport to volcano north or north west under the GIANT slab of out of the frying pan, there is a really safe spot to build. The natural cover is great but there are about 4 toxic gas vents So DO NOT build in the water, I suggest a cliff platform. I pre fabbed an entire base with an indo forge and 20 heavies just to forget that the volcano damages structures and I built my “permeate” base in the open I thought it was safe and then a Giant flaming rock wipes out 8 of my heavies and about 6k arb per turret. And the pillars around are very badly damaged. So good luck and $5 says my base is non existent tomorrow either a player wipe or pve 

the lave bombs do a lot of damage from what I know, though I have yet to be hit directly by one myself. I got a base in the NE corner of the biome and while its rare for a lava bomb to go that direction occasionally it will and it does significant damage to structures. However ever since putting up tek shields there hasn't been any issue so it seems the shield will protect your base from them

Archived