Events not happening on Nitrado server

Events not happening on Nitrado server

I've had a server on Nitrado for a while now.  After the last Winter Wonderland event ended, I've been getting some odd behavior from the server.  

Most notably, in the server options, we can select an event (currently the Winter Wonderland event), but the event doesn't seem to happen (dinosaurs normal colors, no raptor claus, no gacha claus, etc). We have tried all the events and none of them fully work. Fear Evolved still drops candy corn supply drops, but no dodorex or moon effects and normal-colored dinos.

Also, our items are not producing the same numbers they were. For instance, we have a 725% crossbow that's only doing 35 damage.  All crossbows are only doing 35 damage, regardless of quality.

I've sent emails to Nitrado, because this wasn't an issue at all until after the last WW event, but they are quick to reply "we don't control the content of the game", despite actually having the server controls on their interface.

Wildcard won't support because it's an unofficial server.

I'm just stuck in the middle.  Can anyone help?

Pareil pour moi, pas de raptor claus, rien ... (On a pas été sage, il veut pas passer :RÉ).

Événements Je n'ai pas essayé les autres, je ne sais pas ce que ça donne. Je pensais trouver la solution ici .... A voir avec l'hébergeur ... (je pense  : /

PS: Serveur Nitrado, version Ark Win10 / Xbox (de base).

Si quelqu'un à une idée / solution, elle est la bienvenue ?

THX

Archived