hardcore Add Genesis and Valguero to hardcore on PS4

Karankular12

Suggestion

2 replies to this server topic

Dear wildcard, If you care about ALL of your players you will respond to this without a dodging answer or ignoring me. I am a long time player since the day Ark came out. Long story short You told my bestfriend who recently passed away that you guys wouldn't give us Vulguerro due to the low population and that you want to see more people submit tickets requesting it. Instead of making us do this, you can clearly see it if you spend some time looking at the servers population at different times throughout the day. I can list at least 20_30 players that aren't in my tribe that play as well. On a Friday or Saturday it's really populated especially on eu and of rag as well as the center. I have a tribe of currently 7 active daily members and an allied tribe who has 10 -15 actives. We are on one side (Allied) and there is at least 30-40 enemies on oc rag. We have been depressed for months because of no new maps being realeased for hardcore Genesis and Vulguerro, and my friend who died's psn Kaiser Rion reached out to you and told me what I know. He and I would want Genesis for hardcore because there are so many good people who worked so very hard in Ark hoping we'd get it like we did for extinction. It can't be that hard to release it to us please talk to me about it and get it done for us, every single day I'm saddened by the fact you guys won't give it to us. In fact my friend who died had major depression and that definitely made him upset and I feel you'd be doing a good Justice to me him and every person on hardcore. Most pop I've seen on a server was like 45-50ish. Just because it's not as popular as official shouldn't mean we can't have it to play. Also If you don't give it to us I will probably want a full DLC refund and 3 of my tribemates as well depending on your official answer on those maps getting released for HC. Please give this to us, it makes sooo many people want to quit and give up and feel cheated. We have played other modes and I always play both H.C. and Official, but this is really making me and at least 10 others want to QUIT after YEARS and get refunds... It is truly my favorite game in the world and I truly love you guys, but we need it to be fair and give us the 2 new maps or at least Genesis.. I can tell you I like Ark more than my own life and it's all me and my deceased best friend could ever want, we live eat and breathe Ark, please don't make us want to quit after all these years, I even made a Twitter to tweet about this with the rest of my tribe mates and allies. It makes me want to bang on the w.c. studio door and ask for the release for HC. Think about it, survival evolved right? Well the true test is in the HC to see how long you last and we have meks and we are multi server dominant! We achieve what people think we can't, please help us all get of out this daily depression, if you want names or more tickets I'll gladly have them send some. Please give it to us it's driving me crazy!!! Please WIldcard!!!! For all of us, for Kaiser Rion (Tom Serio r.i.p.) he would want this for people who are tired of getting screwed on other versions of the game and want a chance to play the way they want!!!  -Dan Harris- aka xxcarnage412xx. You'll see TheSilentJoe, ChromeOnDaGat006, Aurion_Magnus, CaptainLongl7ick, KurtRussell183, and many others submit tickets, tweet, complain n cry, until we get the response we want! Please WIldcard we beg you give us these maps for Hardcore!! It makes me want to drink I'm so stressed about this! We got so excited hoping Genesis would drop I bet you everyone is having a bad day/week now.. Please help!!! It has even been days and we haven't even seen any response 

Dear wildcard, If you care about ALL of your players you will respond to this without a dodging answer or ignoring me. I am a long time player since the day Ark came out. Long story short You told my bestfriend who recently passed away that you guys wouldn't give us Vulguerro due to the low population and that you want to see more people submit tickets requesting it. Instead of making us do this, you can clearly see it if you spend some time looking at the servers population at different times throughout the day. I can list at least 20_30 players that aren't in my tribe that play as well. On a Friday or Saturday it's really populated especially on eu and of rag as well as the center. I have a tribe of currently 7 active daily members and an allied tribe who has 10 -15 actives. We are on one side (Allied) and there is at least 30-40 enemies on oc rag. We have been depressed for months because of no new maps being realeased for hardcore Genesis and Vulguerro, and my friend who died's psn Kaiser Rion reached out to you and told me what I know. He and I would want Genesis for hardcore because there are so many good people who worked so very hard in Ark hoping we'd get it like we did for extinction. It can't be that hard to release it to us please talk to me about it and get it done for us, every single day I'm saddened by the fact you guys won't give it to us. In fact my friend who died had major depression and that definitely made him upset and I feel you'd be doing a good Justice to me him and every person on hardcore. Most pop I've seen on a server was like 45-50ish. Just because it's not as popular as official shouldn't mean we can't have it to play. Also If you don't give it to us I will probably want a full DLC refund and 3 of my tribemates as well depending on your official answer on those maps getting released for HC. Please give this to us, it makes sooo many people want to quit and give up and feel cheated. We have played other modes and I always play both H.C. and Official, but this is really making me and at least 10 others want to QUIT after YEARS and get refunds... It is truly my favorite game in the world and I truly love you guys, but we need it to be fair and give us the 2 new maps or at least Genesis.. I can tell you I like Ark more than my own life and it's all me and my deceased best friend could ever want, we live eat and breathe Ark, please don't make us want to quit after all these years, I even made a Twitter to tweet about this with the rest of my tribe mates and allies. It makes me want to bang on the w.c. studio door and ask for the release for HC. Think about it, survival evolved right? Well the true test is in the HC to see how long you last and we have meks and we are multi server dominant! We achieve what people think we can't, please help us all get of out this daily depression, if you want names or more tickets I'll gladly have them send some. Please give it to us it's driving me crazy!!! Please WIldcard!!!! For all of us, for Kaiser Rion (Tom Serio r.i.p.) he would want this for people who are tired of getting screwed on other versions of the game and want a chance to play the way they want!!! -Dan Harris- aka xxcarnage412xx. You'll see TheSilentJoe, ChromeOnDaGat006, Aurion_Magnus, CaptainLongl7ick, KurtRussell183, and many others submit tickets, tweet, complain n cry, until we get the response we want! Please WIldcard we beg you give us these maps for Hardcore!! It makes me want to drink I'm so stressed about this! We got so excited hoping Genesis would drop I bet you everyone is having a bad day/week now.. Please help!!! It has even been days and we haven't even seen any response 

Archived