Things to help you in Genesis

Danielnz00

Things to help you in Genesis

things we know about genesis:

[10:08 AM]
best source of electronics is luna biome, kill tek creatures, mining drill /chain saw their bodys

[10:09 AM]
element shards can be farmed from red gems inside the volcano and in the rocks in luna area

[10:09 AM]
black pearls can be got from sea scropians real easy using frog

[10:10 AM]
get paste using frog to kill bugs in bog (drop your mesh density down to find them easy)o
bsiden is everywhere in snow area, use it to make poly with paste
blue flower in bog or any normal vines in volcano area best for narco berrys

[10:15 AM]
blue flowers in bog also drop plant x seeds

[10:15 AM]
silk and plant y has been farmed from plants underwater in water biome
[10:17 AM]
green gems and fungal wood spawn in bog near the big trees (willow mainly)

[10:19 AM]
crystal spawns in bog near the big trees (willow mainly)
[10:19 AM]
crops seems to irrigate themselves in bog
[10:20 AM]
windmills can be used but wind comes and goes

[10:20 AM]
oil veins spawn in volcano area, can place oil pumps on them

[10:21 AM]get a mining drill, use it on everthing, see what you get

[play the mini games, they are actually fun and give you quiet a bit of hexagons

rare mushrooms drop from trees in bog, small purple flowers in arctic biome give rare flowers

a quick trip to luna you can gather rocks with dinos with bite attacks (normally for harvesting berries) by the ton 

sqauatic/aggrevic mushrooms and stuff can be harvested in bog from blue mushroom stalks

a magtherium in the bog does well to get chitin from bugs as well (not to mention enraging for 400% damage)

you get way more oil from killing tek creatures then you ever will from oil nodes. Just go there with a badass dino and slay everything.  (I think i got like 800 in an hour)

something in the bog rivers/ponds drops pearls but I haven't figured out what they are yet. Maybe one of the fish/leeches? Not sure, but got some pearls when I was out on my baryonx killing fishes and got some.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2020 at 6:07 AM, Kraegor said:

rare mushrooms drop from trees in bog, small purple flowers in arctic biome give rare flowers

a quick trip to luna you can gather rocks with dinos with bite attacks (normally for harvesting berries) by the ton 

sqauatic/aggrevic mushrooms and stuff can be harvested in bog from blue mushroom stalks

a magtherium in the bog does well to get chitin from bugs as well (not to mention enraging for 400% damage)

you get way more oil from killing tek creatures then you ever will from oil nodes. Just go there with a badass dino and slay everything.  (I think i got like 800 in an hour)

something in the bog rivers/ponds drops pearls but I haven't figured out what they are yet. Maybe one of the fish/leeches? Not sure, but got some pearls when I was out on my baryonx killing fishes and got some.

Basilos for oil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been looking for a decent way to farm Rare Mushrooms on Genesis since launch week. And all ways that I have seen gives so little Mushrooms that it is barely worthwhile. Yesterday I found a decent spot to farm them and if you farm a while you will get quite a good amount of them. I made a video about it so if you need lots of Rare Mushrooms do not miss this one! Best method to farm them so far in Genesis! You also get a decent amount of Rare Flowers while farming here. Cords in the vid.

https://youtu.be/mGdGYF4xq4Y

10 hours ago, Allanballan said:

I've been looking for a decent way to farm Rare Mushrooms on Genesis since launch week. And all ways that I have seen gives so little Mushrooms that it is barely worthwhile. Yesterday I found a decent spot to farm them and if you farm a while you will get quite a good amount of them. I made a video about it so if you need lots of Rare Mushrooms do not miss this one! Best method to farm them so far in Genesis! You also get a decent amount of Rare Flowers while farming here. Cords in the vid.

https://youtu.be/mGdGYF4xq4Y

tame or hatch the genesis turtle, you'll end up with more rare mushrooms & rare flowers then you know what to do with.

3 minutes ago, DoughBoy93 said:

Would love to but taming giant turtles have been broke for a while :/

why I said or hatch,  some people on some of the servers are being decent about the trading for the eggs, some have gotten eggs for 150 stone walls, easy to do if you farm lunar, but other people want 5k shards for eggs and more.

edit in: the babies produce as well while they are growing.

1 minute ago, caleb68 said:

why I said or hatch,  some people on some of the servers are being decent about the trading for the eggs, some have gotten eggs for 150 stone walls, easy to do if you farm lunar, but other people want 5k shards for eggs and more.

Not bad I've not bothered to ask In chat on my server for trades it seems far to toxic lol 

Archived