Private Dedicated Server Issues since last patch

Private Dedicated Server Issues since last patch

I have been hosting a private dedicated server off my PC for Ark (WIN 10 ver.) for a few months now. Since the latest patch on Xbox One and WIN 10 none of my friends can join in, they get a "Join Failed" message pretty quickly after trying. I can still manage to connect on my X1 on the same network so I know the server is responding. To make matters worse, around the same time Ark updated, Xbox decided to update their OS, my router updated its firmware (I think, interface is different but can't find a confirmation from Linksys,) and my Win 10 had a .NET update. So somewhere in all this mess something has changed that is blocking outside connections. I have my computer hosting Ark on DMZ settings for NAT purposes so that *shouldn't* be the issue. When I go into the gaming settings on the computer Xbox is telling me that "Teredo Could Not Qualify." I know that Teredo deals with IPv6 tunneling and my router is set to allow it, but it seems it isn't working. I have tried all the tips from Xbox's own website about checking states and resetting the adapter, except one. There is one that says uninstalling the adapter and reinstalling it should help, but I can't find it anywhere where the guides say it should be. Any extra thoughts, insights, tips, or tricks would be greatly appreciated. I would really like to have this resolved before spring break rolls around.

Archived