Item transfer: One wrong item removes them all?

Zapha

Item transfer: One wrong item removes them all?

Because of lack of black pearls on The Island I was a week on Valguero to farm them there and also blueprints (which are much better there). I never transfered items to another server before, so it was the first time.

First I tried to mindwipe for increasing carrying capacity, but mindwipe tonic doesn't work atm. So I had to travel between the servers three times. The first run with only black pearls was with no problems, the second with more pearls and all blueprints and other stuff got a warning message. I removed a recipe, chitin and elemental dust, then it let me through without warning.

In the last run I took all saddles, many dein eggs and some remaining stuff with me, I got the warning again but thought "It should remove those forbidden items, I don't care". Surprise, surprise, suddenly ALL was removed, all the remaining blueprints, all saddles and all dein eggs. I tried hard to get back fast enough but ALL was gone!

Is this true? The game can't sort out forbidden items by itself and just removes anything then?

For luck I transfered the important stuff before and didn't lost it. But the saddles were all ascendant and mastercrafted, what really hurts.

Archived