So about those Tek Trikes

Warb

• 2 weeks later...

with my unofficial server ive been doing alot of testing with these new dinos..you cant even put the tek gigas in cryos..but then again you cant even tame them...side note...tek gigas are sexy as raptor lmaoo

but yeah..putting them in cryos turns them into paperweights and you can upload them..but you cant download them anywhere..

i tried turning on foreign dino downloads and not even that works soo..until they fix it..its just another val golem

any updates on this, common WC lets try to include all the features of the xpac you charged that stuff people work hard for, I believe its called Money and what allows you to operate. Val was free and the Golems still can't be transfered off so it's a pain but its free so I can live with it, Genesis is not free, its actually a bit obnoxiously priced for what it is, so can you get a fix in for this soon rather then never.

18 minutes ago, Warb said:

any updates on this, common WC lets try to include all the features of the xpac you charged that stuff people work hard for, I believe its called Money and what allows you to operate. Val was free and the Golems still can't be transfered off so it's a pain but its free so I can live with it, Genesis is not free, its actually a bit obnoxiously priced for what it is, so can you get a fix in for this soon rather then never.

The price of Genesis is pretty good. Just a reminder, youre paying for 2 maps, not one

Its, a personal preference, I don't feel the map is worth it from a PvP stand point. I think the map itself is a pretty poor investment for any PvP player, fantastic for PvE if that's what you're into I guess. Regardless of opinion, you wouldn't be happy if you purchased a new car from a dealership and the breaks didn't work.

On 3/9/2020 at 9:10 AM, C4flakruns said:

with my unofficial server ive been doing alot of testing with these new dinos..you cant even put the tek gigas in cryos..but then again you cant even tame them...side note...tek gigas are sexy as raptor lmaoo

but yeah..putting them in cryos turns them into paperweights and you can upload them..but you cant download them anywhere..

i tried turning on foreign dino downloads and not even that works soo..until they fix it..its just another val golem

1) Tek gigas do spawn on the lunar biome, yet at an extremely low rate. I do found one and tamed it with no issues whatsoerver.

2) They can be cryoed and you don't lose the creature. I can cryo and uncryo mine without any issue, so that's a misconception.

See this thread for actual proof they do spawn :

Here is evidence that you can cryo and uncryo a tek giga with 0 issues :

20200310132144_1.jpg

20200310132157_1.jpg

Archived