Support Fails Epically for resolving griefing on Genesis

caleb68

2 hours ago, 1megatron124 said:

Unless u get the names then don’t waste your time too bad they can’t review who was in the area and what names .... like time stamp can’t they use their admin powers to see who doing what or see a replay?

can't show names of griefers on the forums, which seems anti-productive hence why that video doesn't show names.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATED 3-06-2020:

Support closed the ticket saying that the problem had been resolved and the tribe warned.... but here's the thing, ABSOLUTELY nothing was done on the server.  Were still blocked by foundations surrounding our building, Support didn't even log into the server obviously, as were still 100% blocked.   "we can't determine who was there first"... yet the first set of screenshots sent in with the original ticket CLEARLY show that the other tribe had just slapped a bunch of pillars around our building and there was NO STUCTURE there,  But apparently that's just not good enough.

Honestly this seems rather lazy on supports half.  Obviously no one went on the server to resolve the issue, were still blocked, still can't build and none of it is new construction, the other tribe hasn't even signed in today, so they 'resolved' it? How? by just [CENSORING MYSELF] off and and closing a ticket? that doesn't resolve [CENSORING MYSELF AGAIN].   

"Just move" some of you have said.  I would move from that spot but now, its become personal.  Lazy support staff have made it that way.

I like this game a lot, but lack of support from WildCard stopped me from playing it online two years ago, i lost my temper so much that forum moderators found it easier to shut me up rather than offer any actual positive advice. The reason the online servers are so badly managed is simple, they want you to pay for your own Nitrado server and for this reason they will make it as hard as possible for you to have any fun on the official servers. Its one of the main reasons tethering also exists on your own non dedicated servers because playing on their with friends also spoils their nitrado income.

Im sure mods will defend and disagree but i wouldn't expect them to do any different as they are mainly fan boys. Your best option to enjoy the game is either play solo or have mates with Xbox One X consoles to have no tether and run your own non dedicated. 

The pillaring issue has been around since the games beta on console and never been fixed so that tells you a lot about WildCards support.

I'm starting to feel the same way about Wildcard to be perfectly honest, they were rather quick to remove a structure of mine without any question on Valguero that another tribe built up against, and here I'm blocked by someone spamming foundations at first then building foundations all around my base later on so I still can't do anything, and the staff not removing them when you can clearly see they are blocking me in, I mean anyone with half a brain can.  Not only that they say no proof of who was there first when even the original screenshots show all they had done around our base was pillar+foundation spam us, I mean seriously? 

We started a base over in the snow biome and have been trying to slowly get it built, and one tribe next to us has been most helpful, even showed us the spot to build, now another Asian Region tribe has started pillaring us,  its rediculious, that tribes even got two pathways completely blocked in the snow biome so people can't pass freely but does that seem to matter? nope.

So a Third Ticket was opened because the SUPPORT STAFF who has been processing it is obviously 'too occupied' to actually process it properly, closed the ticket with this message:

This situation has been already reported on a different ticket and was addressed there. You have been given instructions on how to proceed. 

At this time we are not taking enforcement actions on this matter, as this is an issue to be resolved in-game by the two tribes. 

Do not open a ticket again reporting the same tribe for the same issue. 

This ticket will be closed now.

Though in the previous ticket that he is refering to NO ACTION WAS TAKEN.  they didn't even go into game and look at the problem, as like i said its obvious im being purposely blocked.

So i've come to the conclusion some support staff, this one inparticular, is lazy, and  incompetent.  Can i report a support staff for supporting base griefing by not processing tickets properly? Seriously..... this just makes me go "Wow Way to support griefers Wildcard!"

raptoring pathetic.

EPIC FAIL ON WILDCARDS PART 100%  - NOT APPLYING COC RULES WHEN THEY SHOULD BE.

35 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

So a Third Ticket was opened because the SUPPORT STAFF who has been processing it is obviously 'too occupied' to actually process it properly, closed the ticket with this message:

Though in the previous ticket that he is refering to NO ACTION WAS TAKEN.  they didn't even go into game and look at the problem, as like i said its obvious im being purposely blocked.

So i've come to the conclusion some support staff, this one inparticular, is lazy, and  incompetent.  Can i report a support staff for supporting base griefing by not processing tickets properly? Seriously..... this just makes me go "Wow Way to support griefers Wildcard!"

raptoring pathetic.

EPIC FAIL ON WILDCARDS PART 100%  - NOT APPLYING COC RULES WHEN THEY SHOULD BE.

^^^^ this is why I got such a good laugh when one of the mods here told me I couldn't put a base with a bunch of turrets at a teleport landing spot.   I think I can pretty much do whatever I like and they won't ever do a thing about it.

this Screenshot here was one of the originals shots taken (doesn't show names) when they spammed the spot with foundations and pillars... but yet, that's not good enough proof for The Support staff to show 'who was their first'.   let alone all the other screenshots that were submitted. D42930981712B8FE11EC98D6AC073EA0A75243E4

After 5 days of that, it advanced to further blocking, and by the time that 'Support Member' went in there we were blocked by not only pillars but foundations and the blocking wasn't resolved.  I highly doubt that the screenshots were looked at.  So Even submitting screenshots that can show who was there first doesn't matter because if they don't feel like actually addressing the issue they'll just mark it as resolved, and you as a CUSTOMER can't do anything at that point, its just a continued 'marked as resolved' by the same support staff member, so no one else gets a chance to interject and perhaps actually address the issue at hand.

A big chinese tribe at EU server covered my growing base with pillars. I had no possibility to build - just a long rectangle. Cant make any trap in surrounding etc.. This tribe covered with pillars almost all northern part of Bog Biome. Finally they made huge base in the other place and left pillars in my place. I think they was planned to force me to leave this place to build here (there is quite big plat open space). Its not talking (i tried tyo communicate with them - they dont answered) tribe. I have been posted support ticket

And answer is attached. "Enforcement Team" just give a poop on it.  They let big chinese tribes spam big areas.  The answer shows that pillaring huge area with pillars is legit. So maybe we have to do it aswell.

enforcer.jpg

Griefing

PvE Specific Griefing

> Game Blocking - you are not allowed to block other tribes from playing the game on PvE servers. This can include but is not limited to:

• Building at their base

• Blocking in other tribes dinos

• Blocking access in/out of a tribes base

• Obstructing pathways or waterways for the purpose of denying another tribe access

• Blocking access to important resources (ie. charge nodes, gas nodes, Extinction City Terminals, etc)

• Intentionally filling the server tame limit via spamming tames (such as Dodo, Jerboa, or easy to ‘tame and maintain’ dinos) and/or rafts

• Leaving tames inside of caves or on obelisk teleportation platforms

> Structure Spamming - placing structures down such as pipes or wires for the purpose of disrupting others gameplay is against our code of conduct.

> Intentionally using wild creatures to destroy a player's assets when not in a tribe war.

GM intervention may be necessary if your structure or creature is negatively impacting a server (ie. you block off a large portion of the map so that other members of that server cannot access it).

I think that support is just being lazy to be quite frank about it,  or they don't even know their own CoC and are using 'we don't know who was their first' as a excuse not to do anything. 

On our server not only was the one base griefed but a second one was too, again by Asian region players.  

Multiple paths have been fully blocked with dino gates so that people can not pass through.

Excessive structure spamming to prevent people from building anywhere (structure spamming).

But Support doesn't seem to think these are CoC issues.

Misconduct

Behavior, Chat, and Interaction With Others

Interactions with other players or Studio Wildcard employees through text chat, voice chat, and signs or paintings must adhere to the rules below and you cannot use an alternative spelling to circumvent restrictions.

Ensure that you do not:

> Offend - this includes but is not limited to language which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive.

> Post Personal Information - belonging to someone else in the game, or any Official websites or forums related to the game.

> Harass, Stalk, Threaten - such as sending repeated unsolicited or unwelcome messages to specific users/tribes and can include but not limited to those sexual in nature or messages that would cause discomfort.

> Disrupt the game - such as intentionally causing the chat screen to scroll faster than other users are able to read, or setting up macros with large amounts of text that, when used, have a disruptive effect on the normal flow of Chat.

> Promote - do not send messages which are advertisements for inappropriate topics, including scamming, hacking, exploits or the sale of goods and services unless trading within the game for game specific resources, for example, 50 Stone for 1 Polymer, A trike for a Rex, etc.

> Real-Money Trading (RMT) - ARK items, creatures, or services must only be exchanged for other items, creatures, or services within the game. Trading for real-world currency (real money) is not an accepted form of trading.

Not only that but the stalking and griefing of players tames not only falls under griefing, but under misconduct.  But yet with even proof of both cases, nothing was done by the support staff.   It seems to be a trend though:

"We have a CoC but we don't enforce it"

Edit in: The above Quoted Text was taken directly from the Code of Conduct page found here:
https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/code-of-conduct/

I logged in just for this post, I'm sorry to hear you do not get the help you want. Fair is fair and like many others, this will keep on happening to PvE in ARK for that matter.

Another untested DLC, rushed into oblivion for a very eager audience. They should never released it in this state, the majority of the players expected a finished DLC after multiple delays. This DLC is far from that.

Without calling names/countries/political statements and I'm not even going to bother posting screenshots of people accusing other of stealing eggs/missions/tames. New animals are capable of throwing people and their tames miles up in the air wich result into death, so ready to be ripped empty. I seen people almost crying and screaming for GMs coming in, but nothing. All they do is give up. The tribe/player responsible pillars their spot and done. No more players welcome for building, again no backup on offical servers.

The amount of pillared zones on almost every Genesis map is utterly ridiculous. And again, only "warnings" to tribes, no action. 

Communicating is a real pain, due to linguistic barriers and people who just love to grief. But hey, not a single GM is coming for a look, so why should they care? 

Wc, you promiss us enforcement. You promiss a good DLC (and dont give me that poo about "ironing out diseases", you shouldve tested it with a real testgroup, not when you release it to the public and use them).

I been told to leave legacy. Officials has way better backup and enforcement. 

Me and many others left thousands of hours on legacy for what? To see nothing has changed? It's gotten worse, not better. 

I seen one example of enforcement on Valguero server. Rollrats run around, automaticly mating. Babies got born and apperently capped server. The guy who done this allready killed 300 babies when he found out. 1 Player put in a ticket when he saw him fixing it. 12 Hours later, he logged in. All his dinos got devwiped. Not a single headsup, not a GM checked if he was online. Poof, gone. For a mechanic wich WC just needed to fix; turn off automated mating while they wander around. I mean, the "enable mating" option is meant to NOT let them walk around, correct?

So, OP, this maybe will be solved for you but never will be for all those hundreds of players untill ACTIVE, face to face RL enforcement will take place. This game needs GMs ingame AND take active part of the servers.

Only then, this will be solved.

I think it really depends which person deals with a ticket. Only a couple of weeks ago we put in a ticket for similar griefing and a GM came within 48hrs and removed all of their pillars, even those not close to our base. Tribe learnt it's lesson and although they have pillared all over the place again they haven't gone too close to any established bases. We were pretty happy with the result.

1 hour ago, captyarrr said:

So, OP, this maybe will be solved for you but never will be for all those hundreds of players untill ACTIVE, face to face RL enforcement will take place. This game needs GMs ingame AND take active part of the servers.

Only then, this will be solved.

Nope nothing was solved.  I was basically told im on my own by the Support staff personnel who delt with the tickets - and yes it was the Same person every time, so there is no reason for them to of not known what was happening, let alone each time I posted a link to the previous.  Pure Laziness.

59 minutes ago, Luizza said:

I think it really depends which person deals with a ticket. Only a couple of weeks ago we put in a ticket for similar griefing and a GM came within 48hrs and removed all of their pillars, even those not close to our base. Tribe learnt it's lesson and although they have pillared all over the place again they haven't gone too close to any established bases. We were pretty happy with the result.

its good to hear at least one of the support staff acted accordingly. but getting that staff member on your ticket may be a shot in the dark.

I can only say that I have reported heavy griefing before. It happened 3 or 4 times and every time was from a Chinese tribe. 2 of the times I had very, very clear video evidence of the Chinese tribes griefing but never has anything happened, maybe they got a warning? A warning for heavy griefing, destroying bases on Extinction to steal and another time them luring endless amounts of golems and wyvern to our 145 giga time when Valguero came out.

The 2 Chinese friends I have in this game even say that the Chinese gaming community is horribly toxic but the worst thing is when companies don't enforce anything. 

People get the feeling of not being treated fairly and equally and it only get's worse if the company is Chinese owned like Wildcard, Riot Games or Grinding Gear Games (Path of Exile). People will start disliking and at some point hating '''the others''. We are all just playing a game but we all still want to be treated equally and see some results of reports.

If you look in the open ban list, the list is so small, how can that be? The list should be 5 times as long, issues need to be treated way harsher, harsher punishments for offenses like pillaring, griefing others! And enforced in the same way to everyone who breaks the rules.

16 hours ago, Fukushu said:
9 hours ago, caleb68 said:

Yeah i have to agree at this point, the majority of Asian Region players i've ever had to deal with have been very toxic.  its vary rare to find one that isn't.

If you look in the open ban list, the list is so small, how can that be? The list should be 5 times as long, issues need to be treated way harsher, harsher punishments for offenses like pillaring, griefing others! And enforced in the same way to everyone who breaks the rules.

So, who runs the show?

• Volunteer Moderator
On 3/4/2020 at 9:07 AM, caleb68 said:

Wildcard.

No, it wasn't. I'm the one that told you it was possible into another thread you made:

And remember, I'm not working for WC. Besides, you seem to have a lot of issues with other players. I myself play on officials, and never had any issues with anyone. Perhaps you should start asking yourself if your behaviours aren't responsible for that kind of response from other players. To me, when you are always involved into such situation, this is a sign that you are not the victim you pretend to be.

33 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

No, it wasn't. I'm the one that told you it was possible into another thread you made:

And remember, I'm not working for WC. Besides, you seem to have a lot of issues with other players. I myself play on officials, and never had any issues with anyone. Perhaps you should start asking yourself if your behaviours aren't responsible for that kind of response from other players. To me, when you are always involved into such situation, this is a sign that you are not the victim you pretend to be.

Are you blaming the player trying to play the game. You and the rest of your forum police are part of the problem. You guys do your best to quiet all problems or you pick on one out of place word and forget about the main point. Terrible devs, support and forum help. 

Get off your high horse and see it’s not the 1 comment it’s 1000s saying the same thing. How dare you suggest that OP is the problem. 

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, Owataday said:

Are you blaming the player trying to play the game. You and the rest of your forum police are part of the problem. You guys do your best to quiet all problems or you pick on one out of place word and forget about the main point. Terrible devs, support and forum help. 

Get off your high horse and see it’s not the 1 comment it’s 1000s saying the same thing. How dare you suggest that OP is the problem. 

I'm not blaming anyone. I'm just pointing out the obvious. When you are always involved into drama, no matter how hard you pretend to be the victim, you are probably not as innocent as you think you are. Little bro annoys big bro with a stick, then cries to mommy when he reacts. That's nothing new. I'm not quieting any problems. I'm just sharing my opinion on a public thread as a regular player. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 hour ago, invincibleqc said:

And in turn when a GM came into game to replace a dino for me I questioned them about it and they confirmed they could.  Hense why I said WILDCARD.  KNow all the facts before telling someone they are WRONG.

tune.thumb.jpg.60e19cbdd88ea7cdbcafcfe128d6d6db.jpg

In over 5 thousand hours of playing this game I have had issues with tribes blocking exactly 3 times that had to be reported.  Saying that I have a lot of issues with other players is hardly the case in hand.

This guys is a typical case of Bait and Switch,  Attempting to make it look like I am a problem causing individual in ark when In fact I'm not, I'm probably one of the most helpful individuals you'll run into in the game.   "Lets make him look bad so we take the focus off support being bad".   

No Invicibieqc,  I don't have a lot of problems with other players in game, but I do have problems with individuals Who lie and try to make things out to be something other then they are.

I'm not blaming anyone. I'm just pointing out the obvious. When you are always involved into drama, no matter how hard you pretend to be the victim, you are probably not as innocent as you think you are. Little bro annoys big bro with a stick, then cries to mommy when he reacts. That's nothing new. I'm not quieting any problems. I'm just sharing my opinion on a public thread as a regular player. Nothing more, nothing less.

There you go again, stating UNTRUE facts Invincibleqc.   Shifting focus to something that's not even the point of the thread in the first place. Typical.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, caleb68 said:

This guys is a typical case of Bait and Switch,  Attempting to make it look like I am a problem causing individual in ark when In fact I'm not, I'm probably one of the most helpful individuals you'll run into in the game.   "Lets make him look bad so we take the focus off support being bad".  

No. I'm not attempting nor intending to derail anything. I'm just looking at every situations from all angles. I was simply pointing out the obvious; if you are constantly being targeted, then you must somehow put yourself into such situations. Don't post on a public forums if you don't want people disagreeing with you.

Although I've played on my own cluster for quite a while, I've played even longer on legacy and played the last 2 releases (Valguerro, and now Genesis) on officials and I know how it goes.

Usually, it starts with someone seeing a tribe establishing nearby, they get defensive and start pushing their boundaries with pillars. The other tribe do not appreciate, and start pushing as well. Then it escalates; childish global chat insults, tickets threats, then one or the other start kiting stuff, and so on. In 99.99% of the conflicts, both have their responsibilities and none will own up to them always accusing the other party. Although it happens, targeted griefing for no reason is very rare. Most of the time, it is done by bored players that will then move on. When a tribe is constantly targeting another, they are holding grudge and there must be a reason. Be it something that was intentional or not, there is still a reason. For the same reason you are taking it "personal", they are too.

I've never been afraid to say it in the past, and that won't change. Some calls made by the GMs can be unfair, illogical and borderline stupid from a player point of view. Still doesn't change the fact that they have more data than we do, and are able to look at the big picture while we, for the most part, only see one side of the story that of course will never put that side on bad lights. Try to put you in their impartial shoes for a second.

The way I see it is, that you are making threads because the judgments wasn't on your side. And from my point of view, you are making threads for pretty much the same reason your tribe is chatting into global chat in the video you posted; rally others to your "cause" to reinforce your idea of being in the right. The reality is, you have people targeting you; there must be a reason. The police didn't take your side on 3 occasions; there must be a reason. When you find that reason, then perhaps you won't be targeted anymore; that's all I am, and was, saying.

One of my main issues to all your threads, is the "region lock" requests. And all the ones agreeing, etc. are probably the same that post this kind of garbage:

2TtEqqj.png

This is 2020, it's time to grow up. There's douches all around the globe. Region lock won't fix anything. Most of the conflicts are simply the result of miscommunication and language barriers. And that, is 100% on the game design. I've said it in the past, and will say it again, the simple fact of making every languages displayed for everyone and making the chat copy-able so that players can translate and communicate would go a long way. Would still not help on the "I'm PrO rEgIoN LoCk I'm A cOOL kId" mentality but would still go a long way. Would immensely help player communicate and resolve issues before they get out of hands, etc.

Anyways, all I wanted to say is that there is always 2 sides to every conflict and I will not pick yours solely based on what you have to say because your version will always be biased. Perhaps you are really a victim in all situations, but from an outsider's point of view such as myself; very unlikely, and you know it.

My 2 cents. I don't plan to respond nor post in this thread anymore. Go at it, cool kids.

3 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

No. I'm not attempting nor intending to derail anything. I'm just looking at every situations from all angles. I was simply pointing out the obvious; if you are constantly being targeted, then you must somehow put yourself into such situations. Don't post on a public forums if you don't want people disagreeing with you.

Although I've played on my own cluster for quite a while, I've played even longer on legacy and played the last 2 releases (Valguerro, and now Genesis) on officials and I know how it goes.

Usually, it starts with someone seeing a tribe establishing nearby, they get defensive and start pushing their boundaries with pillars. The other tribe do not appreciate, and start pushing as well. Then it escalates; childish global chat insults, tickets threats, then one or the other start kiting stuff, and so on. In 99.99% of the conflicts, both have their responsibilities and none will own up to them always accusing the other party. Although it happens, targeted griefing for no reason is very rare. Most of the time, it is done by bored players that will then move on. When a tribe is constantly targeting another, they are holding grudge and there must be a reason. Be it something that was intentional or not, there is still a reason. For the same reason you are taking it "personal", they are too.

(see bolded statement above) - then you know griefing happens without provocation.

Actually your not looking at all the facts.   

Fact 1: one other tibe as well as my self were in the area originally which I stated  - the other tribe has given up and just uses their 2 block foundation spot as a forge now because they themselves have been blocked.  

Fact 2: those doing the blocking that I've stated both here and in the other threads aren't any other tribes besides the Asian Region Tribes.  Not only blocking peoples bases, but pathways and entire areas pillared, which both in this thread and the others I provided screenshots that did not show names "Showing they were Asian Region Tribes" because FACT that is against the TOS.

Fact 3: We attempted to get them to remove the pillaring BEFORE contacting the staff in the ticket system and all we got from them were cursing not only in English but in Chinese.  Then that was followed up by them Pulling wild dino's atop our tames.

Fact 4: Vidoes and Screenshots where taken of the tribe breaking the COS before they build a structure as close as they possibly could to us After pillaring us in, showing not only that they weren't there or established but that we had been seriously griefed.

Griefing has been happening all over the server, people have been targeted for no reason on it consistently and sense we started here, its remained a fact that the ones pillaring and blocking paths have been the Asian Region Players,  Reguardless of what you may 'think'  is going on, people are being targeted for no other reason then playing on the server.

3 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

I've never been afraid to say it in the past, and that won't change. Some calls made by the GMs can be unfair, illogical and borderline stupid from a player point of view. Still doesn't change the fact that they have more data than we do, and are able to look at the big picture while we, for the most part, only see one side of the story that of course will never put that side on bad lights. Try to put you in their impartial shoes for a second.

Weigh the evidence.  Griefing of dinos was shown.  Griefing of base was shown.   What more is one to do to prove that they were griefed besides keep a full recording from every minute of playtime in the game? I mean seriously that's too much to ask for on any level.    And if they actually do have more data to go on then the player, well then why are players fed nonsense on the support ticket replies?  same generic reply has been used multiple times by one Support staff over and over to close tickets.  And yes I don't agree with them, and yes I do see that its them turning a blind eye and not even properly handling it.

After they stated it was resolved the first time I went on to put a couple pillars around my small little hut just to make sure I would be able to replace walls if they got broken, which I still can't do,  only to find out the GM came on, removed a "COUPLE" pillars, and left all the foundations circling us on one side that showed that it was INTENTIAL blocking.  So the second ticket was posting stating nothing had been resolved, showing the screenshots of what that GM left behind that was still blocking, and Supports reply "this matter has already been resolved", what a crock.

4 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

One of my main issues to all your threads, is the "region lock" requests. And all the ones agreeing, etc. are probably the same that post this kind of garbage:

2TtEqqj.png

This is 2020, it's time to grow up. There's douches all around the globe. Region lock won't fix anything. Most of the conflicts are simply the result of miscommunication and language barriers. And that, is 100% on the game design. I've said it in the past, and will say it again, the simple fact of making every languages displayed for everyone and making the chat copy-able so that players can translate and communicate would go a long way. Would still not help on the "I'm PrO rEgIoN LoCk I'm A cOOL kId" mentality but would still go a long way. Would immensely help player communicate and resolve issues before they get out of hands, etc.

There you go again blowing things out of perportion and not including all the FACTS.   I stated and am not afraid to repeat the statement is that wildcard should have left region lock on until they actually had the Asian Region servers up and running, but they decided to instead just let everyone flood the EU / NA servers Compounding the normal issues that happen on ALL the official servers.   get over yourself with the character labeling, yes I think region lock should of been left on and for reason, not just because they all should be locked out and blocked like your attempting to make it sound.

4 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Anyways, all I wanted to say is that there is always 2 sides to every conflict and I will not pick yours solely based on what you have to say because your version will always be biased. Perhaps you are really a victim in all situations, but from an outsider's point of view such as myself; very unlikely, and you know it.

My 2 cents. I don't plan to respond nor post in this thread anymore. Go at it, cool kids.

Facts speak for themselves, if your not willing to look at the facts and assume that I'm in the wrong just for playing on the server, fine so be it, your entitled to your opinion, But that's not going to stop me from stating the facts of what went on.  And I know for a fact other people have been greifed without provocation as well on the servers. 

It honestly sounds like your going "Well its Asian region players, they can't be doing anything wrong because "Its never happened to me".   Well surprise, it never happened to me till just before Valguero, and playing on your own "Private Cluster" doesn't count when talking about things going on on official servers.

Just writing to support you. As much as I hate to be racist, we have (quite a few LEGACY OCE PVE tribes) moved off the LEGACY OCE PVE servers due to racist Asian tribes, extinction was flooded with them. They constantly attack and harass the "foreign dogs" (is what google translate says) for no apparent reason other than the tribes name isn't using Chinese characters. Build random poop near your base so you can't build, get stuff to attack your tame, STEAL tames by shooting a tranq in the dino you are tranqing, cryo multiple brontos and throw them into your base. The list goes on; unfortunately legacy has 0 support at all so they can focus on the LIVE servers, such as YOURS.

Hopefully support gets over and actually does something.

33 minutes ago, Todgins said:

cryo multiple brontos and throw them into your base. 

This one happened to one of my neighbors on the Island server,  and same result 'work it out with the other  tribe' from staff, same individual who handled my ticket.  While the guys base was blocked by brontos because both dino gates that led into his building had 4 brontos tossed out side of them, so short of cryoing his dino's he couldn't get any of them out of the building, to top it off, after the player did that, they left the server.    My neighbor didn't even do anything to anyone, as a matter of fact he was off with me and 2 other tribes doing a boss battle when this all took place, but hey, I guess us doing the boss battle was enough to 'provoke' the other tribe into griefing him apparently.

Archived