Support Fails Epically for resolving griefing on Genesis

caleb68

Support ticket 1438066 - Still being Griefed.

Its been a day so far and were still being griefed by this tribe, they've kited dino's atop anything we try to tame, as well as on top of us, they've pillared our building in to where we can't build anything, and they've stolen our stuff after kiting stuff atop of us multiple times on PVE.  This is why the region lock should of been left on for Asian players, the majority resort to this kind of behavor on the servers.

Now they are stalking us on one of them spider things attacking us breaking our armor, which shouldn't even be a thing on PVE but its happening.   This is getting out of hand, its a constant state of griefing by them and its just getting worse and support hasn't even looked at the ticket.

UPDATED FROM Below POST:

So I log into support this morning to see if my ticket for Genesis had been answered,  it only took them 5 days to go to the ticket and mark it as resolved with a generic message that the issue 'has been resolved'.... So I log in this morning, luckly there were 2 slots free on Genesis, and popped over to my base, I go outside to attempt to build and.... 

EB7D544C025FF165020931755F2CE11DE3EA81A0

8B2DD157267AF0FE0BAAE93DBC0C6C0E55456951

0108E402F6D3EBE8B501B2C9232782B8B9CFE55C

51658B811FF3A54A2DF3C72B773B07F3C48FCFC6

FDC96CB09A659A9F4BFB4F2C2D9847FDFE5969D9

38AFAD2E846C2D1B62BA77FE9298C8777B6A0592

From the time of the original ticket, these had been added in along with the pillars, surrounding our base on one side, they have build as close as possible to our building as well to stop us from building anything.

BFB6BAABDCD1A8D2C2436BD394DA4AFBDC26B86D

When we originally arrived at this location there was only one little guy near us (his little metal base is still there) and everyone was getting along fine, people coming and going, then... server overrun with Asian region players... hate to say it that way but its true... and now this stuff goes on....

Likewise we even submitted pictures of them pulling a bronto atop one of the dino's we tried taming there, but that wasn't the only time they grieffed us,  even using the bloodstalker to break our armor... yes, you can break other players armor with the bloodstalker in PVE....

So... All Support did was log in, remove a couple pillars, din't even bother to see if we could build and logged out... they didn't resolve anything the griefing and base blocking is continuing and as long as those players are there, anything we try to tame at or near our base is going to get griefed by them.    

So now I had to open yet ANOTHER ticket because SUPPORT failed to address a ticket properly, seems they didn't bother to look at the screenshots, or read everything that was wrote....

Great Job Wildcard!  … yep... what was the point of submitting a ticket just to NOT get anything resolved after 5 freaking days of griefing?

the previous ticket was:

Request #1438066

The new Ticket is:

Request #1445617

VIDEO OF GREIFING WITHOUT NAMES:

don't know if you guys can see this video, but it shows them greifing our tame (their names don't show in it)  and me running around screen capping them doing it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5aiymbaouyaglpo/ARK Survival Evolved 2020.02.27 - 20.10.13.02.DVR.mp4?dl=0

UPDATED 3-06-2020:

Support closed the ticket saying that the problem had been resolved and the tribe warned.... but here's the thing, ABSOLUTELY nothing was done on the server.  Were still blocked by foundations surrounding our building, Support didn't even log into the server obviously, as were still 100% blocked.   "we can't determine who was there first"... yet the first set of screenshots sent in with the original ticket CLEARLY show that the other tribe had just slapped a bunch of pillars around our building and there was NO STUCTURE there,  But apparently that's just not good enough.

Honestly this seems rather lazy on supports half.  Obviously no one went on the server to resolve the issue, were still blocked, still can't build and none of it is new construction, the other tribe hasn't even signed in today, so they 'resolved' it? How? by just [CENSORING MYSELF] off and and closing a ticket? that doesn't resolve [CENSORING MYSELF AGAIN].   

"Just move" some of you have said.  I would move from that spot but now, its become personal.  Lazy support staff have made it that way.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Joeyhero said:

I live in Asia and I can’t access anything to do with Genesis. Can’t download the map, can’t view servers, and even play it on single player. I’m on PS4. Feel like the PS4 was the worst purchase ever, after the season pass of course.

I would make a guess that there are folk running VPN on their routers to attempt to bypass regional restrictions.

So I log into support this morning to see if my ticket for Genesis had been answered,  it only took them 5 days to go to the ticket and mark it as resolved with a generic message that the issue 'has been resolved'.... So I log in this morning, luckly there were 2 slots free on Genesis, and popped over to my base, I go outside to attempt to build and.... 

EB7D544C025FF165020931755F2CE11DE3EA81A0

8B2DD157267AF0FE0BAAE93DBC0C6C0E55456951

0108E402F6D3EBE8B501B2C9232782B8B9CFE55C

51658B811FF3A54A2DF3C72B773B07F3C48FCFC6

FDC96CB09A659A9F4BFB4F2C2D9847FDFE5969D9

38AFAD2E846C2D1B62BA77FE9298C8777B6A0592

From the time of the original ticket, these had been added in along with the pillars, surrounding our base on one side, they have build as close as possible to our building as well to stop us from building anything.

BFB6BAABDCD1A8D2C2436BD394DA4AFBDC26B86D

When we originally arrived at this location there was only one little guy near us (his little metal base is still there) and everyone was getting along fine, people coming and going, then... server overrun with Asian region players... hate to say it that way but its true... and now this stuff goes on....

Likewise we even submitted pictures of them pulling a bronto atop one of the dino's we tried taming there, but that wasn't the only time they grieffed us,  even using the bloodstalker to break our armor... yes, you can break other players armor with the bloodstalker in PVE....

So... All Support did was log in, remove a couple pillars, din't even bother to see if we could build and logged out... they didn't resolve anything the griefing and base blocking is continuing and as long as those players are there, anything we try to tame at or near our base is going to get griefed by them.    

So now I had to open yet ANOTHER ticket because SUPPORT failed to address a ticket properly, seems they didn't bother to look at the screenshots, or read everything that was wrote....

Great Job Wildcard!  … yep... what was the point of submitting a ticket just to NOT get anything resolved after 5 freaking days of griefing?

the previous ticket was:

Request #1438066

The new Ticket is:

Request #1445617

2 hours ago, caleb68 said:

Griefing is Griefing, no matter what Official Server you play on and should be delt with PROPERLY, not a 1/2 attempt.

if they wake up in a tribes structure and not losing hp/food/water im sure it would be awile befor theyre ticket will be seen aswell lololol maybe longer than decay timers^^

6 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

if they wake up in a tribes structure and not losing hp/food/water im sure it would be awile befor theyre ticket will be seen aswell lololol maybe longer than decay timers^^

I just can't believe that they only removed a few pillars and left my base bocked.  its been noted they can tell the 'age' of structures so the can see we were there long before the other tribe even built their first block.

5 hours ago, Klakky said:

They don't do anything to griefers reported countless times with video proof at begining of new servers launch after that once a week(wasn't the only one) they still griefing to this day :)

The CoC shouldn't be 'sometimes' it should be consistent or not at all.  Not dealing with Griefers just reinforces their behavior.

Pillaring people in is a long known issue for PvE. It's one reason I don't play it anymore. Wildcard doesn't have to do anything about it. If you build somewhere in PvE then you need to put down pillars in the area before you start building. In a wide area so you can build and expand. There are a few PvE streamers who push that hard. I suggest moving. 

I would recommend you move and concede defeat. These tribes are to chicken for PvP so they act like big guys in PVE. Some might be from Asia but it’s a tactic used by all humans in this game if they do choose to do it. Support if you get it, will be from people who only want to move on as quick as they arrive. Joe refers to fairy dust but I would like to think that money and competence would work here better than fairy dust.

1 hour ago, VeeTea said:

Pillaring people in is a long known issue for PvE. It's one reason I don't play it anymore. Wildcard doesn't have to do anything about it. If you build somewhere in PvE then you need to put down pillars in the area before you start building. In a wide area so you can build and expand. There are a few PvE streamers who push that hard. I suggest moving. 

and there in lays another problem, not only are they pillaring in people, they are pillaring all the build spots in-between the mission areas,  Sense there are massive areas blocked by missions, it seems like maybe 50% of each biome (maybe less) is actually buildable,  then they go to these spots and pillar them in, not building anything, just pillaring, so no one else can build.

52 minutes ago, Owataday said:

I would recommend you move and concede defeat. These tribes are to chicken for PvP so they act like big guys in PVE. Some might be from Asia but it’s a tactic used by all humans in this game if they do choose to do it. Support if you get it, will be from people who only want to move on as quick as they arrive. Joe refers to fairy dust but I would like to think that money and competence would work here better than fairy dust.

to be perfectly honest with you I've had more issues with Asian Region players then any other region, they do seem to be the majority of them.  Not all Asian Region players are bad, I've met a few nice ones, but honestly, the majority I've had the unpleasure of meeting in ark in EU / NA servers haven't been.

On 3/3/2020 at 12:03 PM, caleb68 said:

VIDEO OF GREIFING WITHOUT NAMES:

don't know if you guys can see this video, but it shows them greifing our tame (their names don't show in it)  and me running around screen capping them doing it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5aiymbaouyaglpo/ARK Survival Evolved 2020.02.27 - 20.10.13.02.DVR.mp4?dl=0

Unless u get the names then don’t waste your time too bad they can’t review who was in the area and what names .... like time stamp can’t they use their admin powers to see who doing what or see a replay?

Archived