doverbeek

All Buildings Dissapered

All Buildings Dissapered

Hi folks, is there a known issue with XBox Ark Genesis? We have a dedicated server through Nitrado and this morning when we logged in all of our buildings, storage, smithy, everything was "gone" or more likely invisible. Its still "kinda there" because the tamed dinos on the roof are now floating in air. Also I can not PLACE any new foundations anywhere in the world. It just says it can not be placed here.  Its like all building mechanics are "down".  Has anyone seen this? Is this a known Ark issue that I am not awar of? Thanks!

Sounds like you build in a mission area, nitrado did a code update sometime in the last 48 hours to fix an error and it seems to have unchecked the option to build in mission areas, if you had that option enabled. Because same thing happened to our base. Woke up base was gone and dinos where levitating with no info in the tribe log, I had the guy who rented the server to double-check the options and that's how we found out what happened your best bet it to not build in mission areas for now until Genesis and natrido stabilize.

Edited by Arkanewisdom

Same, Lost entire base. All tames (bc they were in cryo) The WIldcard update and Nitrado didn't align, so the settings conflicted, thus lost everything that was built on mission area.

I actually cant even find my server this morning. I got a patch early this morning and since then my Nitrado server cannot be found. I dont think this is a Nitrado issue, its Wildcard patching raptored everything up.

Worst New map launch in the history of the game.