Taming Bloodstalkers is ridiculous

Maxranviir

11 hours ago, TriloByte said:

I propose a new method that is more fair and less time consuming while still balanced, although this would require them to make it to where you can eat food and drink while grabbed:

1. Let a Bloodstalker reel you in.
  2. Once it starts sucking your blood, start eating narcotics or drink beer. Once you are knocked out, the Bloodstalker will continue to suck your blood, but will instead start to suck the torpor and pass out.
  3. THEN you feed it blood packs. Maybe the max for a wild 150 could be like 400, I think that's fair.
  4.  Also baby bloodstalkers should just eat blood packs for imprints. Makes sense for them to like who they get a taste of lol

Sounds very interesting! Far better than feeding tames where you can't even be sure the Bloodstalkers grab them (ask my 5 Dodos who weren't grabbed at all, but I was 6 times instead)... ? 

• 1 month later...

I am so pissed at genesis and ark because I spent a whole day grinding blood packs (580) on two times thinking I’ll get a 130 blood stalker at least that’s what dododex said and so I was taking this boy and found out that that was still not enough and basically just threw away my time and my blood packs so I hate this game and this is why ark has a lower playing rate than other games because the amount of people playing has dramatically dropped and I see why... it’s because of stuff like this where you put in hard work and grind just to get it thrown right back with getting raided or killed like cmon fix this

Archived