queue

IloveThylacoleo

Suggestion

queue

It would be realy nice if you would introduce a queue system for Genesis fast , because I have been trying to get on my server for 3  hours now and yesterday it took me 2 hours. And I am not the only one that has the same issue every time you get into loading screen and some else doas to at the same time you get sapshot 9,if he loads in fast then you, I had this 10 times in a row now. I am just bagging you to add a queue in the next day or as soon as you read this, because I am fine with waiting 20 min or 1 hour to get on to my server but i dont wanna be needed to constantly

keep clicking join for 3 hours and every time I get to load in I get snapshot 9.....

4 replies to this server topic

11 minutes ago, IloveThylacoleo said:

queue

It would be realy nice if you would introduce a queue system for Genesis fast , because I have been trying to get on my server for 3  hours now and yesterday it took me 2 hours. And I am not the only one that has the same issue every time you get into loading screen and some else doas to at the same time you get sapshot 9,if he loads in fast then you, I had this 10 times in a row now. I am just bagging you to add a queue in the next day or as soon as you read this, because I am fine with waiting 20 min or 1 hour to get on to my server but i dont wanna be needed to constantly

keep clicking join for 3 hours and every time I get to load in I get snapshot 9.....

Hell yeah!

Archived