Survival of the Fittest Available on Mac, Linux, & SteamOS!

Jen

Hey Survivors!

Today we are very excited to announce that ARK: Survival of the Fittest is now available for Mac, Linux, and SteamOS on Steam Early Access! 

large.sotf_background.png

These versions share all of the features and content of the PC version of the game and includes seamless online cross-play, with players able to play together no matter which platform they choose.

Are you ready to get in on the action? Click here to be brought to the Steam store. And remember, Survival of the Fittest is free for anyone to play!

Thank you for being so patient with us, and we look forward to seeing you in the arena soon!

Also as a reminder, there is only a few days left to compete to enter our first Survivor League.

The Survivor League is a hall of fame that intends to honor and preserve the top 40 Survival of the Fittest players of said period. At the end of every league, we will be celebrating the highest-scoring players, which will be visible in real time, by both archiving them and announcing them as the Survivor League for that month.

If you'd like to learn more details and about how to get involved in the Survivor League, click here.

Best of luck to all of our competitors, and may the fittest survivor win!

Much love,
Wildcard Jen & The ARK Survival Evolved Team!

View full article

2 minutes ago, IPOSEIDONI said:

That would be awesome! I got it on PC but have a S**t laptop and would much rather play it on Xbox

yeah, my laptop is pretty poop  as well, the xbox release will be awesome, also I found the official statement for those who doubt me :D 

On December 13, 2015 at 11:34 PM, Jen said:

I should clarify that the early access on December 16th will not have SOTF, but SOTF will be coming to Xbox one eventually. 

1 minute ago, XcrazeddoctorX said:

yeah, my laptop is pretty poop  as well, the xbox release will be awesome, also I found the official statement for those who doubt me :D 

Yea that's the last thing I could find on it. It will be crazy though when they do bring it out! Hopefully this time they have enough servers because I guarantee there will be way more Xbox players than PC players just like there's been for the core game.

• 3 weeks later...