dino food consumption ?bugged? since genesis

Muucow

dino food consumption ?bugged? since genesis

Currently main on OCEpve#207 and since genesis dropped our dino's have been consuming 3-4x the amount of food they were previously, i logged in before work approx 1pm PST and filled our troughs placed roughly 20 stacks of berries and 15 stacks  of cooked meat in. i got a message about 4 hours later from my partner and our juvenile procoptodon died of starvation and ALL our troughs were empty. other tribes on the server are noting the same thing with dino consumption. im not looking for my only male procoptodon back just looking for the issue to be looked into or resolved.

Don't know about 3-4 times, but they definitely are eating more than normal. Before leaving for the night I put about 20 stacks of cooked meat into the trough and MAN, am I glad that in a bout of paranoia I also put a stack of jerky and 60 basic kibble into the inventory of the tek rex I'm raising, because the first thing I did when I woke up was logging in and checking the trough... Yep, all that's not rotten was eaten, if it wasn't for the jerky and kibble, poor rex would have starved.

Archived