Blue Screen Game Crashes

Multiple members of my tribe have been reporting problems with their game crashing and getting a blue screen error message (can't remember the actual error code) on PS4 PC Non-dedicated server hosted by gPortal.

We have tried, with no success:

Restarting the game

Restarting the PS4

Restarting the Server

We are able to get back into the server (after having to deal with the server search settings resetting) and play for a while before someone crashes again.

This should be top priority on the fix-it list! We've already lost multiple tames due to this!

Same 1142 happens to all 5 in our tribe as well as several tribe allys.

This needs to be fixed asap if not this update then i dunno our patience is at 0

it happens especially ne artic biome for us as well as volcano & lunar.

No rhyme or reason. Our tribe lost gear & several dinos now weve all reported with no help with the dinos return or fix for blue screens of death so far.

We love Ark but this is not supposed to be beta testing at this point.

Playing ark with my wife we are trapped in the farox cave. After the game crashed I loaded back and died due to respawning bears and lost my games in cryopods. This is a heavy loss since they had been with us through all the boss fights with out dyeing only to fall through the earth now I'm trying to get out of the cave only to crash and find my self back in the cave it has become a prison please help us its looking like we might have to start all over.

PS4 official legacy . Since dlc launched blue screens have occurred arctic biome . Definitely a problem , guaranteed when you travel in . Or even doing nothing and just standing there . Easily get min 5 a session and tbh has created a no go zone for tribe . Very frustrating esp when settings aren’t saving since launch . These 2 issues would go a long way to helping us on what is becoming a most enjoyable map

The ferox cave is a no go zone for us, lost too much there already due to blue screen. I find that maybe 1 out of 5 times I teleport I blue screen. Every time I transfer my character to my extinction server....and I mean EVERY time I either disconnect or blue screen. Only about 1/2 the time when transfering to my rag server. It's amazing how little testing must have been done on this map before release. We are basically beta testing it for them but we had to pay to do it.