Asian Servers

DarkExcalibur

well its been about 72 hours now. im starting to really freak out..

ive been stressing about this for days because zero feedback, zero info, zero confidence that wildcard didn't just raptor every cross region player over.. because theyve already raptored me over 3 times before..

i guess if they do it this time i really should quit.. this is unacceptable. im going to lose 2 and a half years of mutation lines in a couple more days

I’m on PS4 currently, and it looks like access to Asia servers has been patched. I would think that they’re working on connection issues across all platforms.

Also below is what I wrote on another post:

=

I was just able to log into Asia servers before they went off line again for updates. First time I’ve been able to access them since the Genisis update.

I’m in Aus but to anyone trying to access them I would recommend trying today hope you all have some luck ?.

I lost breeding rex’s in my Cryofridge due to expired pods which is odd because my second fridge that’s powered via the same generator still had 1d10h. I keep all my pods toped up to max timer; Most likely I’ve screwed something up but just incase it’s a glitch please check your Cryo’s ASAP. 

22 hours ago, JimmyB said:

I’m on PS4 currently, and it looks like access to Asia servers has been patched. I would think that they’re working on connection issues across all platforms.

Also below is what I wrote on another post:

=

I was just able to log into Asia servers before they went off line again for updates. First time I’ve been able to access them since the Genisis update.

I’m in Aus but to anyone trying to access them I would recommend trying today hope you all have some luck ?.

I lost breeding rex’s in my Cryofridge due to expired pods which is odd because my second fridge that’s powered via the same generator still had 1d10h. I keep all my pods toped up to max timer; Most likely I’ve screwed something up but just incase it’s a glitch please check your Cryo’s ASAP. 

Nope not you - exactly the same with me!

Lost nearly every single dino - hundreds all dead and no way was that possible. 

Same cryofridges next to the gonners still have 20-30 days left on pods. 

So freaking angry.

Archived