Rare flowers and rare mushrooms?

Peteed1

3 minutes ago, Peteed1 said:

Oh i'm not able to breathe underwater yet :( normally rare flowers are in swamps so I assumed it'd be in bog :( 

Yeah me too.  Went all over the bog.   When we discovered the location under water full of other valuables and rare flowers were on the list.  So on a whim we got a theriz down there to check it out.

1 minute ago, dv8ndie said:

Yeah me too.  Went all over the bog.   When we discovered the location under water full of other valuables and rare flowers were on the list.  So on a whim we got a theriz down there to check it out.

Server i'm on had it so imprinting manually is impossible :(  8 hour cuddle time on a dino with 5 hours to grow up lol so trying to get a hive which is 250 flowers and then a stack of flowers a day to get honey to power S+ hatchery to do the imprinting. 

19 hours ago, Gfnjr said:

Just buy them with hexagons from HL-NA

Also I did get mushrooms from trees in bog, hard to describe what they looked like.  Not normal trees,  more "Swamp"  small looking trees.  Kinda formed an "N" idk hard to describe lol

you only get 5 rare flowers for 150 hexagon points not worth it at all

the cost vs the amt you get is not worth spending them  in the hlna store at all rather farm them instead

3 hours ago, Lostmymarbles said:

you only get 5 rare flowers for 150 hexagon points not worth it at all

the cost vs the amt you get is not worth spending them  in the hlna store at all rather farm them instead

I find it to be,   I got like 15,000 hexagons at this point.   3,000 for a quick 100???   Just a means to get some/more/extra was the point.   Do a few glitches and paid for.   I rather do that than gathering a couple here and there from trees etc.

On 2/28/2020 at 3:04 AM, crazyvato2005 said:

There aren't any rare flowers from what I have seen however the turtle supposedly grows them on its back once tamed...not 100% on that info though just what I have been reading.

Whoever still needs to get rare flowers, this is the long term way to go.

The turtle grows plants on it's back, but only if it stays on the surface of the water for longer periods of time.

As it does that, it will generate 40 rare flowers and mushrooms from time to time

I have confirmed that rare flowers are found in the Arctic Biome around 83/28 I believe. There are lots of locations. The flowers they spawn in are rare. They are VERY tiny bushes that are a slight blue/purple flower (hard to see because of snow covering). But they are around smattered about. They are literally the smallest bush/flower model int he snow biome. You can find them in small groups spattered rarely around the area.

Took my theriz out with his finesse gather attack and found about 400 flowers in 1.5 hours running around.  

• 1 month later...

I've been looking for a decent way to farm Rare Mushrooms on Genesis since launch week. And all ways that I have seen gives so little Mushrooms that it is barely worthwhile. Yesterday I found a decent spot to farm them and if you farm a while you will get quite a good amount of them. I made a video about it so if you need lots of Rare Mushrooms do not miss this one! Best method to farm them so far in Genesis! You also get a decent amount of Rare Flowers while farming here. Cords in the vid.

https://youtu.be/mGdGYF4xq4Y

I get flowers all the time in arctic from the plants w/ a kangaroo.  To get mushrooms, u can get them easy from crystal farming there in arctic too.  

Otherwise, you can get both in the underwater biomes in Ocean.  You don't need to worry about breathing underwater, try it first and see.  It's not the same thing as water every other ark map or zone, ocean is different.  You get boosted swim speed and massive amount of time for oxygen.

Something like half the plants in the underwater biomes have the SE loot tables, so they drop flowers and mushrooms.

• 2 months later...
On 2/29/2020 at 9:50 AM, Fes said:

Whoever still needs to get rare flowers, this is the long term way to go.

The turtle grows plants on it's back, but only if it stays on the surface of the water for longer periods of time.

As it does that, it will generate 40 rare flowers and mushrooms from time to time

Has nothing to do with the turtle being anywhere near water. Just have them standing in ur base and wait. They generate the flowers and mushrooms passively in any biome.

On 6/9/2020 at 6:25 PM, Piffguru said:

Has nothing to do with the turtle being anywhere near water. Just have them standing in ur base and wait. They generate the flowers and mushrooms passively in any biome.

yeah you're right, i just didn't knew the turtles could get out of the water back then, i mean it was a few days after the DLCs launch

Archived