Console bloodstalker controls

furbs

On 2/27/2020 at 9:35 PM, furbs said:

On PS4, holding L1 and clicking left stick and makes him go right under for me. Same to surface

Mine's a 120, took somewhere around 1k at 30% tame efficiency.

I'm not sure why I had that particular tame efficiency, but he had it when he grabbed me. I didn't intentionally feed him or anything

If u let it eat you without any bloodpack til u die or let it eat ur tame it'll raise efficiency 

• 2 weeks later...

I could get it to work when it came out and even after the first update. But now after this last update on 3/24/20 where they "Improved the overall feel and appearance when webbed by BloodStalker", "Removed the ability for BloodStalker to grab and pull forest/desert kaiju", "Fixed several taming effectiveness and taming multiplier bugs with BloodStalker and Giant Turtle", "Fixed several taming effectiveness and taming multiplier bugs with BloodStalker and Giant Turtle", "Fixed an instance where players with glide suits weren't being reeled in properly by BloodStalker", & last but not least, "Fixed an instance in which the BloodStalker's web could remain attached after teleporting with HLNA".

One of these things messed up the bloodstalkers ability to dive into the water. Because now when I try I get the same thing as @Bill876 said, it just makes my bloodstalker move side to side, like a little dance I tried everything holding it in, tapping it, & nothing worked.

Anyone else getting that problem?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived