PS4 Single player settings reset every time I return to my game since dlc update

Im having the same issue... I've also noticed your tame animals are incredibly weak.. My lvl 187 raptor only does 9 damage to a wild lvl 55. where as the wild one does over 70 to me... a swarm of 3 low level raptors will kill mine in a matter of seconds and i'll do practically no damage to them....  I've had to boost stats way beyond my normal to level it out but my defense is still incredibly low and i don't know how to fix it.. I

hope they fix this soon.. the game is virtually unplayable for me now because i can never remember all the settings i change and what values to put them on.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Every time i log in the game my single player configurations reset. Not only rates, HUD options too.

Yeah freaking ridiculous been that way since genesis came out! They have had plenty of time and updates to have fixed the issue. Sick and tired of having to redo all my settings!!! @ Wildcard Games fi

Posted Images

I have been waiting for this to be fixed on my PS4 since Genesis launch. I have had to reinput my settings so many times at both the options screen and the single player settings screen that I have all 17 changes memorized. Of course those weren't the original settings I was happy with, but those are lost forever now. The point is I have been waiting and waiting and I am finally ticked off enough that I made an account just to complain. The interesting thing is my dad has not bought Genesis on his personal PS4 yet and his single player game runs just fine yet I have had to keep redoing the settings since I bought the Genesis DLC.

I'm sorry  I never made an account to post about good things, but I'm not a very social person and I don't like to type much. This game is really good. So good I haven't gotten past the Island and Scorched Earth yet. Partially because I am breeding perfect dinos and colors for them before I work on other ARK maps and partially because my work on several maps got blocked off when the game was released and suddenly required ascension before I could play them again. I got over that awhile back though.

Please just fix the single player settings and the options menu.

PS4 Host/local settings being reset automatically!! Please fix!!!

I am noticing a lot more ps4 players experiencing this issue but it has not been resolved yet. It is really annoying having to redo all settings on the Host/Local screen every time the game is relaunched. once the game is closed, it wipes all settings back to default and this includes the in game options on the pause menu. It has come to the point that i just stop playing since it is so discouraging...

Settings problems

Hi I have encountered a problem that I hope you have also noticed ... I will give you some examples of these problems, if you deactivate the music of the menu as if you also deactivate the default objects of the player these at a new access to the game after turning off ps4 become active again. While in the single player if you set certain settings for a faster and more fun game, for example the taming, the collection, the maturation time of the puppies, these settings are reset at each new access to the game after the PS4 is turned off, while before it did not happen.
Thanks for your attention a greeting.

Local single player reset

When starting my local solo/splitscreen game I found my character with no skills and all stats set to start vallues. This was on PS4 after patch 2.25/build 547.11
I get a feeling this is related to the following message but got me as a complete surprise a few moments ago since I'm only doing local single player without even the PSN+ subscription.

I had the same problem after the easter update last night... my level 104 character was back to level one, but with the 104 points to allocate. All engrams were unlearned and had to be relearned with the points I got from reallocating my level points into my character. When I logged back in today, it was reset again. ANNOYING.

It seems the personal settings not saving bug has just become the character level/engrams not saving bug. I haven't had time to log into my private server to see if it's happening there too, or just in SP.

Edited by JNoble
4 minutes ago, DarkenedHelix said:

I've noticed in the past, they have a lot of these resets. Think of it like a free Mindwipe Tonic. It's not that bad, unless they broke it to where you get reset every time you load your single player, otherwise it's a one time thing. Usually it's when they add a DLC, but we didn't have one with Gen pt 1. 

It's happening every single time I load a SP game.