Elcerain

PS4 Single player settings reset every time I return to my game since dlc update

I can’t save settings on single player

Hi I hope to get a solution soon. Whenever I go into single player and I put my settings which takes 15-20 minutes and I play then when I leave and come back the settings are all reset to default. I can’t play ark or genesis and I feel like I bought the Genesis season pass for nothing please someone help 

This has also started happening to me. The only thing I find that "fixes" this is deleting and reinstalling the app completely, but this is only temporary. After a few loads eventually it starts happening again.

I think since the rollout of genisis this happened and I've been resetting all sliders, my personal settings (look speed) and others every damn time and also another interesting this is that this happened previously two years ago on the intital aberration release. You would think that they would learn from their mistakes.

They stated recently that they had a record for amount of people playing. If they don't fix this it will drastically drop as this is one of the best games with one of the biggest anoying bugs in the world. 

Please fix!

anonAminiMum

I have this same issue. Add to the fact that the game will sometimes crash during a mission or even when traveling across the map. I just lost a perfect tame 150 dire wolf and the progress of two missions. The game crashed loaded it back up and now I have to redo all my settings again.

1 hour ago, RaptorGirlMK said:

Is anyone else having this problem?

My settings keep reverting back to default everytime I load ark and I have to re enter them Every. Single. Time does anyone know how to fix this problem and if wild card reads this can it be fixed?

It's since the Genesis update. No idea when it'll be fixed. It is indeed annoying.

I thought they were going to reset them once for everyone to force everyone to use some options that increase performance of the servers. Does anyone know what im talking about? Maybe I read that in the patch notes or something? Anyways maybe they did something to do that, but messed up with that and it's just resetting us over and over. Any anyways... wc IT IS SUPER ANNOYING!!! I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SET MY SETTINGS! Otherwise settings are not settings. This is antithetical to the very idea of settings. lol.

• Confused 1

Really new update today, its still reseting settings

I mean come on, its been weeks now and the settings are still resetting themselves.. WTH. Lets only worry about people playin our servers. and not the people whom still bought the game to enjoy it on their own terms. This is ridiculous, its already been fixed on pc, within days of release, so wth is the problem. My wife and I preordered every dlc so far, and have been playin since it release and have loved it till now. neither one of us want to play till you get it fixed.. and playin on your servers is just crap for a casual player. either everything dies or disapears cause you have a job and didnt log for a few days, or some prick just destroys it. We play single and have always enjoyed it. but when you crash every other mission, then have to reset settings. then repeat every 5 min. sigh. im done ranting. just fix it, so the people that love and enjoy your game, can do so at their lesiure.

Settings Always Reset to Default on Shutdown

Apologies if this has been reported elsewhere. 

Ever since Genesis dropped, all my Ark game settings (PS4), both the “options” and “host/local” settings revert back to default when I shut the game and/or PS4 down, regardless of what map I am playing. It’s extremely irritating to have to set them all again every time I want to play the game.