Fear Evolved 4 new Event Missions, Creatures, and Skins

Scribelord

Suggestion

Fear Evolved 4 ideas

This will contain some spoilers for Genesis Part 1 so if you don't want stuff spoiled come back after beating Genesis Part 1.

I think there should definitely be new creatures and skins for fear evolved 4 especially considering the new stuff with genesis.

Creatures

there should definitely be at least 2 new creatures I think and they are.

1. Could be a Werewolf version of the Ferox but maybe it can transform from a human since in Genesis part 1 they did add corrupted tek humans into the game so I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to change them to be more human like and can work similarly to the Ferox however it'll transmit a disease that allows the player to transform into a werewolf at will, however like the Ferox if you take too much damage you'll loose control of your character.

2. I think There should be a DodoTitan still, it would be fantastic to have it just walking around the world destroying Extinction and for the mission we'll have to teleport to a area of extinction that isn't accessible through the normal map and it's just a Simulation of it, I think it should have the usual fire powers, the desert titans powers, and the ice titans powers as well as have natural armor like the forest titan, it could also use the new Insect Swarms to attack players as well.

Skins

I think there could be a load of really cool skins and pets and maybe we could buy them from the HLNA in game store or unlock them by doing missions they consist of:

1. A HLNA ghost/Wisp skin would be cool and I think it would definitely fit.

2. Maybe undead versions of chibi pets could be cool too for example a zombie wyvern chibi or a skeletal bronto chibi or maybe a entirely new creature that's just a chibi and nothing else for something unique.

Event Missions

Since Genesis Part 1 added in the new mission system I can imagine them possibly doing event missions, I think something like 5 new missions each event would keep things interesting and get people back into the game.

1. A mission where we have to track and hunt a Brute Werewolf would be fantastic.

2. A mission where you have to fend off waves of Werewolves and other event creatures similarly to the Gauntlet missions that could include the Dodorex and DodoWyvern in a more weakened version Similarly to the gauntlet bosses.

Gamma could end with Dodorex.

Beta could end with DodoWyvern.

Alpha ends with both attacking at once.

3. A mission to kill the DodoTitan on a new extinction inspired arena.

4. A mission to hunt down and kill a brute event creature (randomly picks one when the mission starts).

5. A mission to hunt down a Dodorex or DodoWyvern (randomly selects one when the mission starts).

Tell me what you think below and leave ideas for other event related stuff.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived