flyers Flyers on genesis

Zachhynd

Suggestion

Flyers on genesis

Flyer should be allowed on genesis the map looks as though it would be even more beneficial and since there is flying tames like argies and pteradons it should be allowed. Worst design flaw of the game ever very cool new Dino’s not worth losing the old ones. Aberration was understandable for no flyers but not for A map the size of genesis. Terrible way to get the people who elders gonna come back and play... now they don’t even want to now.

some good ideas to disable flyers in sections of the map is all of Luna and that’s pretty much it.

anyone have any other ideas?

2 replies to this server topic

I like the idea of flyers in the ocean, but tbh volcanic, arctic, and bog wouldn't feel right. All the cool land mounts always get swept aside in favor of flying everything everywhere on every map. It's kind of interesting learning to actually move by land and learn the overland routes through each biome, figuring out neat shortcuts, and experiencing dangers I normally wouldn't.

You let me fly an argy or owl? That'll stop immediately. Wyvs when they open transfers? You're damned right my babies will come over, and then I really won't bother walking or doing anything on foot. Hell, please, let me bring my wyvs into the minigames to have some real fun.

So while I want flyers, I know full well that they completely change the gameplay and we're all spoiled.

Archived