Genesis

domscorp

Genesis

*sigh*

nothing like insects that do not stop attacking as you kill the first swarm. The tundra/ice area is so cold even with cold gear and 30 fort you can freeze to death. Almost impossible to get enough element to do anything. This saying you survive long enough to do anything.

The fire area 2 days later on 1158 is already pillared out....

You can not use a mind wipe on any server.

Yet you could fix the feel of an event which G-d knows is needed. Any new person who bought the game to play this dlc as a noob? will set it to the side and you have lost a player and a future customer.....I should have saved the money waited 3 months then bought the tames that others tamed or hatched.....A mistake I will not make in the future

2 minutes ago, domscorp said:

Genesis

*sigh*

nothing like insects that do not stop attacking as you kill the first swarm. The tundra/ice area is so cold even with cold gear and 30 fort you can freeze to death. Almost impossible to get enough element to do anything. This saying you survive long enough to do anything.

The fire area 2 days later on 1158 is already pillared out....

You can not use a mind wipe on any server.

Yet you could fix the feel of an event which G-d knows is needed. Any new person who bought the game to play this dlc as a noob? will set it to the side and you have lost a player and a future customer.....I should have saved the money waited 3 months then bought the tames that others tamed or hatched.....A mistake I will not make in the future

They always said Genesis was for the experienced survivor not a noob. 

I appreciate the bit of extra difficulty. I started out in Volcanic. The Basilisks are a bit rough but just means I need to build properly. 

I have one pillar fiend in Volcanic but there is a ticket in on them already so hopefully enforcement will take care of it so I don't need to get creative. 

I was hyped for Genesis and so far it hasn't disappointed. 

Yes it may not be for the freshly initiated but I'm happy for the new challenges as a vet.

Archived