All Primitive+ Servers missing!

Bowjob

On 2/26/2020 at 7:23 AM, QueenHeatherXx said:

Agreed. I get that we aren’t playing the most popular game mode here but don’t have it available if you aren’t going to give any attention to the survivors playing it. We already deal with enough broken aspects of the game, no need to just leave us standing in the dark. I played on dedicated private cluster for over a year with everything I could ever want at my fingertips and became bored out of my mind. Prim+ official gave me back my love for this game. Found a fun server and made wonderful friends and I just wanna resume what we all were doing. Everyone can enjoy their new Genesis, just let me in so I can keep enjoying this mode and finish raising my babies if they even still exist ?

I'm on the same server as QueenHeatherxx. I've been on prime plus the center almost a year now. I've built a beautiful Japanese base with a Marina with a good friend of mine. yomoma(Ames)  Looks amazing. I have over 50 tames that took 90 hours of more. I fell back in love with ark because of primitive plus. I would hate to loose everything an start over. Please fix soon ty...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Namuh101 said:

@Joebl0w13 I notice above that you relayed information from @Cedric about Primitive Plus.

Is there a chance of you getting information about the missing Primitive Plus servers after the 307.56 update? Such as when they plan on getting them back online?

Thank you in advance, a Survivor with no home.

Wish I could help you guys out. I can only relay what I’m told directly or what I see posted in public. So far, no new info has been conveyed. 

24 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

We are looking into the Prim+ servers not showing up for some clients. Hope to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Maybe as a tipp. The reason should be some issues with the server/client version. Everyone who patched cant see servers. Everyone who didnt close the game and didnt patched are still able to play!

3 minutes ago, Introser said:

Maybe as a tipp. The reason should be some issues with the server/client version. Everyone who patched cant see servers. Everyone who didnt close the game and didnt patched are still able to play!

My experience, at the 5 minute warning, I put my stuff away and logged out to the client. Waited 15 - 20 minutes and logged back into the server. I was level 1 with 73 levels to apply. I logged back out to the client and tried to log back into the server in hopes it would correct the issue, but it was no longer listed. So I closed the client and allowed it to update. Loaded updated client and still no P+ servers listed.

Il y a 3 heures, Jatheish a déclaré:

Nous examinons les serveurs Prim + qui n'apparaissent pas pour certains clients. J'espère que cela sera résolu dès que possible.

Merci pour le patch correctif malheureusement  ceci n'a pas durée longtemps, en effet une fois ce correctif  téléchargé les serveurs sont apparu. Apres quelque minute de chargement ce fut un échec et les serveurs ont disparu...

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 12:15 AM, Dictateur said:

Merci pour le patch correctif malheureusement  ceci n'a pas durée longtemps, en effet une fois ce correctif  téléchargé les serveurs sont apparu. Apres quelque minute de chargement ce fut un échec et les serveurs ont disparu...

Je voudrais me remettre à ARK, mais en P+, évidemment, qu'en est il des serveurs 15 jours après ce post? (pas envie de tout retélecharger pour m'apercevoir que ça ne fonctionne pas… )

EDIT: je suis sur PC

I would like to play ARK again, but of course, in P+, what is the situation of the servers, 15 days after this post? (Don't want to redownload all and finally see there are no servers or doesn't work… )

EDIT: i'm on PC

On 4/10/2020 at 10:33 AM, dani2mars said:

Je voudrais me remettre à ARK, mais en P+, évidemment, qu'en est il des serveurs 15 jours après ce post? (pas envie de tout retélecharger pour m'apercevoir que ça ne fonctionne pas… )

EDIT: je suis sur PC

I would like to play ARK again, but of course, in P+, what is the situation of the servers, 15 days after this post? (Don't want to redownload all and finally see there are no servers or doesn't work… )

EDIT: i'm on PC

I answer to myself (it could be useful for other people), YES, the servers P+ for PC are here and open! (just tested) :)

Archived