All Primitive+ Servers missing!

Bowjob

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Eevans3 I was playing on crossark4 when the servers went down. It was a byproduct of Genesis coming online. Here is the latest I have seen about them.

Primitive+

Primitive+ remains a priority.  We have engineering teams working on the complications from the Genesis update.  We will keep you informed with any significant progress

So, we are still waiting.

6 hours ago, Ownzu666 said:

Gotta say,in getting a bit tired of playing survival evolved,may just cut my losses and uninstall soon

i'm afraid i couldn't blame you for doing so, my family of players i play Prim+ with are growing tired of having nothing to do when the weekend comes up and are starting to look for alternative games to settle on. Going to be a lonely place to play on Prim+ at this rate.

Hundreds of people are waiting for the Primitive + Server to finally start up again. It has been down for over 1 week and I think that nothing will happen again this weekend ?
I played it for a while on the P + PVE Iseland server with my son. A nice base built up, many animals tamed and bred and the most important thing I find, the community and the people there very friendly and helpful together! No matter which server we traveled back and forth together (to Ragnarok, Aberation, Center, ...) it was always a friendly and great atmosphere!
I very much hope that something will soon move at the servers and that we can finally play there again !!

I made a completely separate post away from other players, and they take my post and lump it into someone else's forum post, as if to say "screw you guys and your forum posts, we don't really care about what you have to say, so we're going to just lump all your non-genesis loving forum posts into 1 pile of not going to read because we don't care garbage".  Guess those guys over at Funcom who run Conan Exiles have better business morals and smarts than these tards at Wildcard, cause at least they answer their player base and fix the broken stuff.  Learn from your competition Wildcard Studios, before you don't have a "studio" to work out of.

News primitive+

For information here in the forum and what you can find out through Twitter

This was yesterday

Cedric said on Twitter: "Consoles are just waiting on the patch that went to PC, I believe. Which means it needs to go through cert (typically 3-4 days but could be less/more)"

It’s looking like the patch for primitive plus is just waiting to be certified by Xbox. Really hoping for the best.

News

News primitive+

For information here in the forum and what you can find out through Twitter

This was yesterday

Cedric said on Twitter: "Consoles are just waiting on the patch that went to PC, I believe. Which means it needs to go through cert (typically 3-4 days but could be less/more)"

It’s looking like the patch for primitive plus is just waiting to be certified by Xbox. Really hoping for the best.

Archived