All Primitive+ Servers missing!

Bowjob

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By Cedric
02/28/2020

Primitive+ servers will be taken down while we investigate complications with the latest Genesis patch.  We'll keep you updated.

will be...they are down since 6 days. i play the game on a x box and bought extra gold to play prime. That means every day without server i can not play the game costs my money. What about compensation? the minimum Wildcard could do is at least keep us up to date. I think I speak for other prime users as well.

They *should* have backups of all the servers. I expect them to restore the server to the configuration they were at just before the patch went out.  Having said that, I also expected some type of fricken Feedback by now from the Support Team.  This is 100% Unacceptable to not even have an update. 

I used some of my valuable vacation time to take Friday Feb 28th, and today March 2nd off and have a nice long 4 day weekend to stay home, relax, and play my favorite video game.  I also have 1,239 hours played on ARK, with the intention of continuing to  play, buy then expansions, and support the developers... but right now I am a salt grain away from uninstalling and never returning.  Get it together Devs, or I'll take my money somewhere else. 

By Cedric
02/28/2020

Primitive+ servers will be taken down while we investigate complications with the latest Genesis patch.  We'll keep you updated

and if they didn't die, they're still investigating. Wildcard should just make a clear statement of what's going on. Or a time when you can expect to play the game and if you can even expect to play it again.

I’ve just bought another nitrado server to include in my group’s cluster, and I only found out when launching it that Primitive+ is down, nitrado has not frozen the counter, listing the server as online, making every minute it’s down another bit of frustration, and a little money wasted.

Being realistic here, I don’t expect every game to meet it’s deadline; I don’t expect every game to be bug-free on launch; I don’t expect the devs to balance every element perfectly; but I do expect that they stay in communication with not only us, but nitrado as well. They need to understand that they aren’t only here to collect a check from platforms, they have real people behind each purchase.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

I'ma being sadly honest for people who like dinosaurs think of a primitive time I understand there has to be a twist but genesis is like a twisty black lickerish no one wants to play the markets oversaturated with future this future that I really enjoyed ark back in the golden times until the release of meks for casual gamers it completely destroyed all fun of pvp and forced ppl to play pve and now it's just broken and terribly unbalanced so much potential then they release a GODSEND in prim + actually convinced me too play the game again after a good year or two I feel like they purposely did this as a marketing ploy ahh sales are down so consumers have no choice this looks cool I guess let's try it out then they put it down two days later and since there  favorite mode is completely obsolete it's just sad..the small community slowly vanishes due to future oncurring issues like this rip ark I'm switching it up putting it down and finding another game and I'm not looking back this time fool me once fool me twice man I've been fooled too many times to even keep going...

FIX PRIMITIVE PLUS

SERVERS DOWN FOR 6 DAYS NOW!!!!

you cant tell me that WC isnt able to fix this gamemode ....

go fix your game instead of posting poop troll pictures and stupid positive vibes on Twitter .... go  and fix your fking game !!!!!!

Big shame on you... Genesis worst DLC cause i cant play Prim+ anymore cause of this DLC !!!! worst DLC in history !

It's been a week..

I wouldn't be that upset if we were at least kept updated. It's been five days since Cedric posted that we would be kept updated and nothing from him or WC since. 

I get that unexpected things happen with big updates like this, and that they can take a while to resolve.. but I'm a little disappointed with how it's being handled. 

I am an old player but I have never experienced such a disaster before. To make money you come up with the Genesis virus which is really half baked. Bugs have to be patched non-stop and the worst thing is, you take away the fun of the game, because the whole thing reaches into a working gameing.

Take the example of companies like Blizzard or EA where there were bugs and crashes, only they learned from it and talked to the community. I'm not only thinking about me as a player of prime+ but also about other people who put their money into private wildcard servers and can't play prime+ because the servers aren't there at all.

How will you deal with the Genesis players when there is another update? Do you let them starve as well as us? Without any information how long it will take, let alone any answers to questions?

That would be something for Game Informer or GameStar. It's been 10 days now without anything really useful coming from Wildcard. It's time to do something before a lot of people are scared away and it becomes a bad publicity for you.

Guys! We can still buy the latest DLC! Haven't you heard, there is a new cool DLC with cool dinos and cool tech stuff. BUY BUY BUY! Keep buying, if there is a problem WC will make a DLC so that we can BUY BUY BUY!

Been looking into Conan Exiles, it appears to be the next closest thing to Primitive Plus. I honestly don't consider Ark Evolved similar to Primitive Plus. The whole experience and even the people who play it are totally different.

On 3/1/2020 at 4:15 PM, QueenBea said:

"As a thank you for helping us reach a new peak CCU on PC we have increased the rates on our Official Network to 3x Taming, Harvesting, XP, & Breeding for the next 24 hours on all platforms!

We'll also have a very special community announcement later this week, so stay tuned! <3"

Too bad our servers are still down. WC says: Let them eat cake!

LOL as a thank you some guy is going to spend 1 minute punching in "3" then pressing "Enter". Thank you for spending money on a broken DLC for a broken game.

Prim+ Server Updates

Dear Wildcard,

An update to the status of the Prim+ servers, other than the banner at the top of the website page, would be absolutely wonderful.  We as Prim+ players understand that the Prim+ servers are not a top priority over getting the Genesis servers running optimally, however, there are a couple things that have been broken on these servers for over a year without even a hint of being fixed.  As far as those broken things go, may I pose a suggestion.  Drops being broken?  Okay.  Does it make getting blueprints harder?  Sure.  Does it make sense from a logical viewpoint to not have supply drops from outer space randomly appear on a map that is supposed to be "primitive"?  Sure.  Leave them broken for now and work on them later when Genesis is optimized.  Kibble being broken?  Okay.  Revert back to the old kibble system for now and work on that as well with the drops situation.  This will give us Prim+ players the same luxury as non Prim+ players the ability to tame via kibble.  Mutton works for meat taming, not as efficient as kibble, however, the special Prim+ crops used to tame in the same manner as mutton do NOT work either, so we are stuck berry taming. 

And as a side note for all those non Prim+ players who are wanting the Prim+ special crops and buildings such as the grills and whatnot, go play Prim+.  You have special tech's and structures that us Prim+ players can't use because they aren't "primitive", therefore we don't ask for them.  If there were more of you guys who would go and play Prim+, then Wildcard may put in more effort to fix the things that ARE broken on our end.

Archived