All Primitive+ Servers missing!

Bowjob

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Namuh101 said:

Official Tweet says: "Primitive+ servers will be taken down while we investigate complications with the latest Genesis patch. We'll keep you updated."

so far, this is the ONLY tweet I have seen (3 hours old) But at least it is something.

March on Wildcard, I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms.

One of the biggest problems I'm seeing is that almost the entire Prim+ community has this whole attitude of they will get to it when they get to it. This is the same kind of bull**** mentality that prevents progress on various things, across various subjects in real life. 

Prim+ is only a small fraction of the total player base in ARK, this is true. However with that being said, WE are still paying customers. We payed for a game in order to play an Official mode of the game same as the rest of the ARK community. Wildcard has a duty and responsibility as a company to make sure both the product and service are available to their customers both large and small. It is also their responsibility to communicate with their customers when things go wrong in a timely manner and on a regular basis. It is OUR responsibility as a customer to ensure Wildcard does not shirk these responsibilities. 

The more people accept things as they are the more a company "in this case Wildcard" feels its okay to continue to neglect the smaller portion of its player base which are still paying customers, in favor of the player base which makes them more money. This type of treatment would be considered as an unethical business practice by most standards.

1 hour ago, Metalios said:

One of the biggest problems I'm seeing is that almost the entire Prim+ community has this whole attitude of they will get to it when they get to it. This is the same kind of bull**** mentality that prevents progress on various things, across various subjects in real life. 

Prim+ is only a small fraction of the total player base in ARK, this is true. However with that being said, WE are still paying customers. We payed for a game in order to play an Official mode of the game same as the rest of the ARK community. Wildcard has a duty and responsibility as a company to make sure both the product and service are available to their customers both large and small. It is also their responsibility to communicate with their customers when things go wrong in a timely manner and on a regular basis. It is OUR responsibility as a customer to ensure Wildcard does not shirk these responsibilities. 

The more people accept things as they are the more a company "in this case Wildcard" feels its okay to continue to neglect the smaller portion of its player base which are still paying customers, in favor of the player base which makes them more money. This type of treatment would be considered as an unethical business practice by most standards.

I have to agree with you here !

1779245273_Prim.thumb.png.45e9ac57c91144f87718d8ccf83ea05d.png

I do understand that Genesis is their top priority atm since it's the new DLC. Still doesn't justify to ignore a minority of the players.

They have no idea how Prim+ could pop off if they would just fix it and bring it up tp pair with the regular game. Many players do not like the direction Ark is going and dislike the tek stuff etc. Not saying it is bad just not my/the players cup of tea. Imagine just fixing the log in time for prim+...I have a good rig and it takes me around 9-11 minutes just to log in. Some have to load Prim+ for 30 minutes which really sucks. And there is nothing more frustrating than having a fatal error just to log in for another 30 mins again.

Prim+ to me is something special. I would go as far and say it is like a family. Many names i recognize from past days and they seem to always come back to Prim+. I consider myself a vet when it comes to Prim+. Been around on CrossArk1 EU for a long time with my tribe.

Anyways...I hope to see you guys in game.

Bowjob

I have received an email from nitrado stating that they have moved primitive plus to new hardware. my guess is that wildcard got tired of fixing things. so they are trying to get someone to take over with the patch work. I suggested to them to convert all items to survival evolved and give the server owners the ability to activate primitive plus only items when making a server. 

The email they sent me:

By: Nitrado Support, Yesterday, 06:21 pm
Hello,

Thank you for your support request.

We have moved your game server to different hardware. Keep in mind that
primitive plus servers are having issues, we are waiting on an update/hotfix
to be deployed on this, you can try deactivating the primitive plus for now.

Please let us know how your server is performing now.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let
us know, as we are here to help.

On 2/27/2020 at 3:07 PM, WhiteTrash2ngen said:

They absolutely do not care about people who build in this game.

All their trailers show these nice builds but no one on pvp builds them and they don't support the builders on pve, prim plus has the most options for building but yet again wildcard only cares about pvp.

I agree 100%. We enjoy the beautiful builds we do on prim. and i got this email from nitrado...read this and tell me what you think....

Hello,

I agree ^^ even though Primitive Plus was a free DLC, the base program was not. So, since out servers were down I set out to try and get info/status from the folks on Discord. I asked a Wildcard member who was online about the status, and was warned NOT to Ping the Developers or I would be banned. I think it is absolutely ridiculous that WC members roles in Discord and you can't ask them a question. What is the point? anyway ... I was told to put in a ticket on the website. I went to the Studio Wildcard website and there is very little there. Old postings from 2016, a jobs tab where they list positions they have open on it .. not surprisingly Customer Service Rep wasn't on the list.. it should be. I put in a ticket and was told that customer service did not handle server issues and directed me to the server outage form. I filled it and sent the ticket and not 2 seconds later I received notification that the ticket was resolved and closed. I was directed to the Server Status page here on the forums, there was no information there except that (L) means legacy (or something like that). Long story short I was sent on wild goose chase. I'm not sure how much complaining about their lack of timely support via multimedia is going to fix the issue. I feel better knowing that someone listened, but unless it is someone that can affect a change, I don't know what to do.

21 minutes ago, EmpressAnu said:

I have received an email from nitrado stating that they have moved primitive plus to new hardware. my guess is that wildcard got tired of fixing things. so they are trying to get someone to take over with the patch work. I suggested to them to convert all items to survival evolved and give the server owners the ability to activate primitive plus only items when making a server. 

The email they sent me:

Hello,

I do not understand servers yet, Official, unofficial, private etc. I was playing on an official primitive plus crossark4 server. Does your post and email from Nitrado mean I need to join a private server hosted by Nitrado rather than the official server hosted by Wildcard? I'm a bit confused.

7 hours ago, Metalios said:

yep enough of the Oliver 'please sir can I have some more' bullcrap from the prim community. The main problem stems from the fact the studio is founded and run by artists, which brings many benifits but also drawbacks. Like complete lack of oversight, unrealistic goals, and what seems like selective hearing at times. Quite obvious the creator of prim is quite happy in his new role eating cakes liasing and not doing much coding at all. His superiours have squandered his talent and lavished him with reward even though it a half baked job. If he worked in farming he would be going hungry as you dont jus sow half the field then retire and let someone else deal with it

8 hours ago, Namuh101 said:

Official Tweet says: "Primitive+ servers will be taken down while we investigate complications with the latest Genesis patch. We'll keep you updated."

so far, this is the ONLY tweet I have seen (3 hours old) But at least it is something.

March on Wildcard, I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms.

“Leftovers come to those who wait.”

On 2/26/2020 at 5:54 PM, EmpressAnu said:

Missing servers for Primitive plus

As an owner of a Xbox One server for Primitive plus I am constantly reminded of how much Wildcard Studios does not care about Prim+. This is happening time after time of our servers being unavailable after a large update. We pay for these servers and wildcard gets paid from nitrado for a portion of the fees. I personally am tired of not being compensated for wildcards mistakes of forgetting to add a patch in the new updates to include primitive plus. I do wonder why they haven't just added everything to survival evolved and completely get rid of prim+. All of my players are angry and so am I. They need to get it together before they lose a ton of people.

On 2/27/2020 at 4:07 PM, WhiteTrash2ngen said:

They absolutely do not care about people who build in this game.

All their trailers show these nice builds but no one on pvp builds them and they don't support the builders on pve, prim plus has the most options for building but yet again wildcard only cares about pvp.

Going to start losing future customers. Husband and I are already talking about a new game we could try and find to play together since there seems to be little hope for primitive plus. It's not that we are angry about there being flaws with the launch of Genesis, as most games launch broken upon release these days, but very infuriating that no one is giving any information about anything or very little of something. Pity too, spent a lot of time here but if they don't care about the fans experience with the game, I can't care about their continued support of this and future games. Maybe time will tell if they have the reputation of buyer beware like blizzard and others....

"As a thank you for helping us reach a new peak CCU on PC we have increased the rates on our Official Network to 3x Taming, Harvesting, XP, & Breeding for the next 24 hours on all platforms!

We'll also have a very special community announcement later this week, so stay tuned! <3"

Too bad our servers are still down. WC says: Let them eat cake!

Archived