All Primitive+ Servers missing!

Bowjob

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missing servers for Primitive plus

As an owner of a Xbox One server for Primitive plus I am constantly reminded of how much Wildcard Studios does not care about Prim+. This is happening time after time of our servers being unavailable after a large update. We pay for these servers and wildcard gets paid from nitrado for a portion of the fees. I personally am tired of not being compensated for wildcards mistakes of forgetting to add a patch in the new updates to include primitive plus. I do wonder why they haven't just added everything to survival evolved and completely get rid of prim+. All of my players are angry and so am I. They need to get it together before they lose a ton of people.

Just woke up and checked twitter etc. for some info on Prim+

I can't belive how many people on twitter just get ignored. All they have to do is just acknowlege the problem and give us some feedback about it. Even if it would take 1-3 days that would be fine.

I've put in over 6k hours in this game and like 95% of the hours are dedicated to Prim+. I've tried Tek but it just isn't for me or my tribe mates. 

The lack of coms on Prim+ ist just frustrating and if i wouldn't love this game/mod so much i would just delete the game and move on. This is not the first time Prim+ got screwed because of an update/dlc. This time it is different i would say. It's like the mod just got deleted and is now just a regular tek server.

Guess all we can do is just wait.

This is what happens to prim every time there is a content update for the main game they 'forget' to compile the prim engrams and everyone loses months of work. WC should know how long it takes to grind out a sticky bomb on official, to lose 160 of them due to wildcad incompetance is not a joke, no wonder the community is always pissed off

Its probabaly best you cant log in as there will be no safe's brick walls or bonemeal fert so everyone good items are gone and bases are wide open, and also the bug that makes you whistle follow all when you get near to a tamed dino, the state of primm pvp is a joke because of this continuous lack of oversight

My family and some friends are playing an a rented valguero prim+ server - and we cant logon to it - of course... However, this is on MY money, so let's see how Nirado will handle that... 

We were considering getting Genesis but after thus latest showing of disrespect for long time users - no way we will do this...

Also how WC has a long history of breaking working things with almost every single update is beyond believable...

11 hours ago, B1ad3Runner said:

If you have any tames best thing to do is whistle them all into the water and drown them before everyone kills your stuff when they republish the servers without prim engrams

At the XB1 it just shut the game while I was playing and started downloading a 68Gb Update. So no chance to react to the update.  

All Primitive+ Servers missing!

No sessions found for any Prim+ unofficial PC sessions servers, for any game mode & map! Normal survival evolved servers show up fine.

My rented gportal server won't enable via their website interface (momentarily states online then automatically goes offline after a few seconds). Support ticket submitted to them, but posting here too seeing as all Prim+ servers seem to be down!!

Been like this for 2 days now!

Archived