ArkTheoryApprentice

37 minutes ago, Fes said:

Can't speak for castlerock, but for me it would be the fact that a note on genesis indicates that our HLN-A hasn't been to the real world before:

"The Genesis simulation is a big place.
After all, it was a bit of walkabout to get to this glitch!
And it’s all I know -- but that makes me want to see the real world even more.
And I reckon that’s the reward for us passing all the tests inside the simulation.
We get to go outside!
...Or at least you do.
Take me with you if you can, eh?

Just a little heads-up. all the notes are on the wiki already if for whatever reason one doesn't want to collect them all ingame

I've seen that glitch too.

Remember that HLN-A's memory is limited to 30 days maximum, so it's entirely possible that HLN-A doesn't remember any of it by now.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genesis chronicles discovery 12 mentions the horrible condition of earth and the ARKs, Homo Deus and the Genesis simulation as methods for humans to escape the Element corruption and wars.

"When things got really bad on Earth -- wars, Element corruption, all sorts of troubles -- humans thought of all sorts of ways to escape.

One way to escape was homo deus, another step in human evolution. Another way -- from a certain point of view -- was these Arks. And the Genesis simulation was another escape plan.

You survivors, though, you’re made of tougher stuff. You adapt and endure, rather than running away."

It indicates that survivors on the arks are a different group of ppl than those in the simulation.

12 hours ago, Castlerock said:

Genesis chronicles discovery 12 mentions the horrible condition of earth and the ARKs, Homo Deus and the Genesis simulation as methods for humans to escape the Element corruption and wars.

"When things got really bad on Earth -- wars, Element corruption, all sorts of troubles -- humans thought of all sorts of ways to escape.

One way to escape was homo deus, another step in human evolution. Another way -- from a certain point of view -- was these Arks. And the Genesis simulation was another escape plan.

You survivors, though, you’re made of tougher stuff. You adapt and endure, rather than running away."

It indicates that survivors on the arks are a different group of ppl than those in the simulation.

I agree with this, but I do have on minor nitpick (which may or may not have just been word choice on your end)

It should be "survivors on the arks were a different group of ppl than those in the simulation." 'Were', not 'are.' The reason being that survivors were moved from the Arks to the GenSim, as HLN-A tells us that we are going (in the future) to the GenSim. Interestingly, for some reason, none of the original humans that were in the GenSim are still there... I wonder what happened to them. HLN-A tells us that the subroutine that deals with the people that don't respawn was only just made, so was the not respawning issue not made by Rockwell, and Rockwell merely took advantage of the glitch that was already there? Would that mean that the humans in the GenSim were trapped in a no-respawn glitch for potentially most of the time that's passed since the project was launched?

I also think that this needs to be mentioned, even if I can't go very far into it.

The homo deus seem to just be missing. All of them. HLN-A can't find a single one, not even Helena. Rockwell keeps searching for any homo deus too, but neither Rockwell or HLN-A can find them.

I see two possibilities:
1) Helena is hiding from Rockwell, and being in a good hiding spot means your allies can't find you either, which is why HLN-A doesn't know where Helena is either.
2) Rockwell already got to the deus, which would mean that Helena met an unfortunate fate. Helena still has a backup mind (HLN-A) if that is the case though.

The remaining, older homo deus have lost themselves, and wouldn't have even noticed if Rockwell was about to do something to them. Given the fact that they aren't there anymore... I think it's safe to assume that something happened to them. Helena is the only one with a mind that still works enough to avoid imminent danger, my guess is that the other ones are goners, either by getting corrupted by Rockwell, or just getting destroyed

Sorry peeps I was a bit inactive for creating this thread. I haven't gotten many glitches or much gameplay in yet (Limited time to play).

From what I understand, Rockhead has managed to get into the GenSim, turn it against the survivors to give 'em a real test and use those survivors for his own gain. (Fractals)

Basically he's gettin an army against us or something. Also I've noticed that there's ascension code in most of the HLNA notes.

Stuff I found:

-People were allowed to edit their memories sometime during the Sim's history. That got outta hand and soon there was nothing left of either them or their memories.

-The Sim was a perfect version of reality with shopping centers, national parks, tourist attractions, etc. Also something about discount aftershave.

-We're from a giant database containing people memories, habits, etc from all over the world and it's time periods. We're not allowed to edit our memories, and we're combined with a physical body to exist within the Sim.

3 minutes ago, LunaCat said:

Perhaps all of ark is one big Simulation or rockwell took the survivor after defeating the king titan so that he can continue taking over the system without the survivor's interference.

The Genesis Sim is a Simulation and the ARKs are in reality.

It's possible that Rockwell put us into the Sim to corrupt us or something.

I'll need more notes.

image.jpeg

-The "Arrival" is something that HLNA says is what the Sim  is preparing us for, but she doesn't know what the arrival is. I think it could be the arrival of Aberration crashing onto Earth. It would be perfectly within Rockwell's power to access the simulation from Aberration, as he is connected to the System itself. (Yes, I'm assuming that Genesis is connected to the System in some way or form) He could've accessed the Sim and done his dirty work to prepare for his ARK coming to Earth. If I were him, I'd prepare for the Armageddon, not wait for it to fall into my hands. I'd grab the task out of thin air and bend it to my will...

Not that I'm some evil barney reject like Rockwell or anything. Don't @ me.

-HLNA mentions that someone is accessing the simulation to mess up the biomes, animals, SURVIVORS, etc. But she thinks that it's a one-time thing caused by a single glitch, (The one that needs to be fixed to get the note.) and says that we'll probably be a-ok.

WELP this is obviously Rockwell messing around with the GenSim and creating the fractal survivors and dinosaurs. He could also have transformed the Sim from the paradise it once was to the test it is now. (Proven from the note about the Shopping centers) He may even have created the X-Dinos. (Why do I have a feeling that they have something to do with the plant species X?)

44 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Sorry peeps I was a bit inactive for creating this thread. I haven't gotten many glitches or much gameplay in yet (Limited time to play).

From what I understand, Rockhead has managed to get into the GenSim, turn it against the survivors to give 'em a real test and use those survivors for his own gain. (Fractals)

Basically he's gettin an army against us or something. Also I've noticed that there's ascension code in most of the HLNA notes.

That's basically what I've been picking up.

Maybe the army isn't against us though, it's just made up of us, for him to fight something else entirely.

Why fight us when he can just lock us in the Simulation forever? There's no point.
Well, maybe he just really wants to fight us. He's not dumb, but he does hate us a lot.

41 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Let's do bullet points for the basic ideas of the glitch notes.

Keeps it simple.

•Some survivors aren't respawning
•There's a program that's doing something with those that don't respawn

•Rockwell killed the Controller AI for the GenSim

•Rockwell has been increasing the difficulty of the GenSim

•Rockwell hasn't been covering his tracks, meaning he's not worried about anything coming over and undoing his work

•All the homo deus are missing

•The GenSim and the Arks were created at the same time

•The URE and Feddies didn't have opposing ideologies, but went to war over a lack of resources; "2 dingos fighting over 1 corpse."

4 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

-The "Arrival" is something that HLNA says is what the Sim  is preparing us for, but she doesn't know what the arrival is. I think it could be the arrival of Aberration crashing onto Earth. It would be perfectly within Rockwell's power to access the simulation from Aberration, as he is connected to the System itself. (Yes, I'm assuming that Genesis is connected to the System in some way or form) He could've accessed the Sim and done his dirty work to prepare for his ARK coming to Earth. If I were him, I'd prepare for the Armageddon, not wait for it to fall into my hands. I'd grab the task out of thin air and bend it to my will...

Not that I'm some evil barney reject like Rockwell or anything. Don't @ me.

Well, the GenSim was created as the Arks were created, and Rockwell wasn't an issue way back then, so The Arrival must refer to something else.
I don't think it refers to Reseed Protocol either, because that's called Reseed Protocol, not The Arrival. Why would they give it two names?

I think The Arrival refers to something else entirely, but it would have to have been something that pre-Ark humans had to have been able to see coming...

11 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Why do I have a feeling that they have something to do with the plant species X?)

I don't really see any connection between X dinos and plant X, but now that you mention it...

Rockwell did create species Z, we know that as a fact, and the naming is awfully similar to X and Y. With Rockwell's genius mind, it wouldn't surprise me if he created those too. It also wouldn't surprise me if he decided to mimic his old naming system when creating new types of dinos, and I don't see any other reason that X makes sense as a naming convention. As such, I wouldn't be surprised if we see Y and Z dinos later... But X dinos are scary enough... I worry about the potential strength of Y or Z dinos.

2 minutes ago, MrHalloween said:

Rockwell wasnt a known when the reseed protocol was named

He needs us to kill the king titan or he stays in space on his ark

That doesn't make sense. He's interacting in the Genesis Simulation right now. And your statement about Rockwell not being known is exactly my point: The purpose of the Genesis Simulation was to prepare people for The Arrival, and The Arrival is something that was known about before Rockwell was a threat.

15 minutes ago, MrHalloween said:

The reseed protocol was named by humans in the past, when the arks were created,  helena didnt do all that.

How tf would they know about Rockwell thousands of years in the past?

It's called The Arrival by HLN-A, not Rockwell, and it was before Rockwell had messed around in the GenSim, so it's called The Arrival by either Helena or the people who created it, therefore it can not be referring to Rockwell.

1 minute ago, MrHalloween said:

"The arrival" by gen sys data, I would assume, hlna just scans the data and tells

Every time a fix a glitch, I get a peek behind the curtain.
I understand a bit more of how the Genesis simulation works.
But what I don’t understand is exactly what its purpose is.
The simulation tests survivors, obviously. But all this testing is supposed to prepare you for something called “the Arrival” --
and I don’t know what that is.
Whatever it is, it’s something beyond the simulation itself.

HLN-A isn't making her own conclusions from this. Someone else has marked that the purpose of The GenSim was to prepare us for "The Arrival." This is before Rockwell had done much in the GenSim. Helena can also hardly interact with the GenSim, which means that The Arrival was something that was known about when the GenSim was made, as no one else would have had the ability to change what the GenSim's purpose was.

6 minutes ago, MrHalloween said:

Rockwell probably entered genesis  after helena already had been through,

We know that Rockwell enters just shortly after we do, or at least, he only starts making visible actions after we enter.

9 minutes ago, MrHalloween said:

Because she would of mentioned genesis being corrupt on extinction before she ascended

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're getting at here.
Helena didn't even know what Genesis was before she ascended.

4 hours ago, Castlerock said:

From the cutscene at end of genesis part 1, it seems that we were in some kind of large spaceship, the arrival could be the ship landing on earth once all the survivors woke up after clearing the simulation?

If you pause at the right moment of the cutscene, you can also see "Terran Federation" engraved on the floor of the colony ship.

Archived