ArkTheoryApprentice

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, this place has been very empty as of late, so I'll drop off all of my known info here.

Spoiler

-Rockwell took over genesis to break disobedient survivors into obedience

-There is a space colony

-Rockwell took over Arat Prime

-The "Sleepers" are different from the survivors

-A Terran specimen implant

-The Arrival PROTOCOL

On 4/26/2020 at 8:58 PM, ImOnFyre said:

I haven’t said anything here because I’m not good at this like you guys are but I hope you guys start up doing this soon. I’ve been watching this and the ark theories from their beginning.

I think we'll get back to this soon... The world is a little cray cray right now, so... I'm working on collecting all of the glitches and doing some of the missions, so I'll report back sometime. Even if that means running around the lunar biome naked being chased by whales and reapers after a singular glitch than so be it lmao

On 4/28/2020 at 10:54 AM, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Don't be afraid to ask questions and hop into some of our discussions. When I started out I stunk at this, but later along the lines a few of my theories were correct- and trust me. THAT right there is a good feeling.

Most my theories have major aspects of them that deal with the ending of Genesis. I’ve mostly been waiting to talk about that.

On 3/2/2020 at 3:17 PM, TinyHippo said:

I think The Arrival refers to something else entirely, but it would have to have been something that pre-Ark humans had to have been able to see coming...

This struck me as very interesting, been following the post awhile but dont have access to genesis currently. In a older note somewhere by ???/The One Who Waits/Helena she mentions that Homo Dues help make the Arks with their ability to see so much. Now i assume they would have helped create the GenSim. Another thing with Homo Dues that makes me wonder is Helena,as ???, says time is alot weirder for her.  

Sorry for my poor memory of which notes i refer ill edit if i find them.

Found the one about her perception of time.

??? #4 (The Island)Edit

NoteSheWhoWaits.png I can't be certain when you'll find this sliver of thought. Perhaps it will be the first one that touches your mind, or the last. Cause and effect I can follow through reason, but time itself? That takes concentration.

Seconds, centuries, decades, hours, minutes...all these bleed together into a swirling torrent. It wasn't always this way, I know that. Once time passed for me as it did for you, but now I cannot be sure how long I have been waiting, only that it has felt eternal.

The past, the present and the future matter insofar as their effect on everything else, but for me? Concepts. Variables. Not illusory, but not tangible either.
  ~ ???

On 4/28/2020 at 10:48 PM, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

I think we'll get back to this soon... The world is a little cray cray right now, so... I'm working on collecting all of the glitches and doing some of the missions, so I'll report back sometime. Even if that means running around the lunar biome naked being chased by whales and reapers after a singular glitch than so be it lmao

Why go around chasing glitches when u can just read them here?

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Explorer_Notes

3 hours ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

I have seen the ending a few days ago... I have a major theory coming soon!!

Before we go about making theories, I just want to point one detail in GP1 I don't think many people know about. If you choose to stick around during the credits and wait until the very end, you can see a secret bonus message at the bottom. It's short and doesn't reveal that much, but I think what it says is going to be important in making theories about GP2.

IMG_20200503_214136.thumb.jpg.31faea7b2564dad5a4a892450b55d180.jpg

Total guess but I think the sim was on escape and the ark was another escape method but we know there was wars in the past what’s to say those who went to space/sim  where not rivals to those who chose the arks and the arrival is merely them returning to earth.....to find earth saved ....kind of....and then abb crashes.

also heard it said where don’t here from Helena in gen but Isn’t there a part where she’s takes over HLNA and talks to Rockwell and us 

Total guess but I think the sim was on escape and the ark was another escape method

I alr mentioned this in one of my first few post.

Genesis chronicles discovery 12 mentions the horrible condition of earth and the ARKs, Homo Deus and the Genesis simulation as methods for humans to escape the Element corruption and wars.

"When things got really bad on Earth -- wars, Element corruption, all sorts of troubles -- humans thought of all sorts of ways to escape.
One way to escape was homo deus, another step in human evolution. Another way -- from a certain point of view -- was these Arks. And the Genesis simulation was another escape plan.
You survivors, though, you’re made of tougher stuff. You adapt and endure, rather than running away."

It indicates that survivors on the arks are a different group of ppl than those in the simulation.

• 4 months later...

Archived