Server Full

nunohsz

Server Full

Hello, its impossible to play since there are only 5 small tribes servers and all of them are full me and some friends got more than 5 hours trying to enter in one server and its worst for persons who work and have just a few hours to play. There is some way to devs check that and see that ppl cannot play the game since there is no servers?
The most important how can we defend bases in pvp? Feed dinos? Expand? Ppl who work cannot even play the game because of time...
5 servers can get 350 users playing, for new servers i saw on reddit more than 3000 persons complaining about insues with server full so please maybe make something about that, because its hard when ppl are paying for a DLC to play a game and the fact is there are only 5 servers who are always full.
Another thing ppl who are in server already are just not logging out and with that the same persons are playing 24/7 so how can that be fair for new users? 

17 hours ago, FreelancerKnux said:

You paid for the content which you can enjoy on official, unofficial and single player. You did not pay for a slot on an official server of your choice. Nothing about official servers is or needs to be fair.

Well , ofc the players aren’t buying slots on official servers , but let’s be real, 5 servers aren’t remotely enough for all players . 
Ofc SP is an option , but pvp’s want to game with strangers , Unofficial’s are also one option if you want to be fooled by some corrupt admin , with god feelings . 

Resuming : The released amount of servers Aren’t nearly enough for base players ... period

Besides , it’s gonna become even more impossible to play ... dlc free during weekend, means freebies capping servers and the ones that paid it will be screwed... 

Look a queuing system would make this much better but we honestly go through this with every dlc.

Release week rolls around and people conplain of lack of servers, within a month of release more new servers launch people continue to complain cause the area they watched some YouTuber build on has been taken so they need more servers, 6 months after launch most servers have dropped to 50% of their max and a great deal of players use the servers for getting the new tames only, about the 8 month mark people complain dlc servers are empty why arent they made into new rag servers with no lag.

Im certainly not saying don't enjoy the new dlc cause I've been playing it non stop and well it is good but as I said you paid for the content so be patient and keep trying to get on an official of your choosing or enjoy the game in another mode.

5 hours ago, Quilleute said:

Resuming : The released amount of servers Aren’t nearly enough for base players ... period

But adding constantly new servers can't be a solution too. Before Genesis there were more than 900(!!!) official servers. Isn't the constant server freezing because of overloaded network enough? I guess atm 10 of 60 mins the server is frozen and it looks like that's for all servers the same.

Ya, sure, Wildcard wild add more Genesis servers, then we have more than 1000 official servers, and the servers will be frozen 20 min per hour.

Archived