PvE Weekdays PvP Weekend Servers

RhysWilliams0204

Suggestion

PvP Weekend Servers

This suggestion is for a new server type that combines both pve and pvp modes. The exact breakdown of time spent in both pve and pvp is up for debate but my fist idea is to have the weekdays as pve and allow pvp during the weekends (it could be something like a week of pve then a week of pvp for example)

The reason behind this idea is based on the fact that it an be hard to get out up on a server and get to the stage where you can compete with other established tribes. A lot of the time I find myself being wiped before I can establish any defences. I see a lot of people suggesting server wipes to solve this issue but such an extreme method could put people who have sunk a lot of hours grinding off playing the game.

By having the week as pve it would be possible to build up to a decent level with having to worry about other players messing with you. It would also mean that when building up you only have to worry about getting raided on certain days and allows you to take certain precautions like hiding loot or building up defences.

Furthermore I believe that the standard of gameplay would be better on these servers as there would be a greater level of competition as larger tribes will not be able to crush smaller ones as soon as they join the server and it gives new tribes and players a better chance to reach the later stages of the game and have tames. It would also allow people to build better bases as if you start playing during the pve time you would be able to build in a better location rather than having to build a small hidden base just to survive overnight. Also bases would be easier to upgrade as you could do it during pve time to avoid the risk of getting raided whilst your defences are down. The pve time would give players in different tribes the opportunity to work collaboratively either to trade resources and blueprints or possible even work together to fight bosses or complete cave runs.

That covers the basis of my suggestion if you have anything to add or any potential issues you see with this type of server id love to make it a discussion.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived