Megachelon Bubble?

Rakkasan

Megachelon Bubble?

So I was under the impression, perhaps incorrectly so, that the air bubble on the back of the Megachelon would not only supply air but would be a dry zone where you would walk around, not swim around. That would be like a real submarine and would be awesome. So, am I missing something, some way to make that happen, or is it simply a matter of having an oxygen supply on its back and no more? If I build a house on it's shell and then go underwater, while I clearly won't need O2, will I have to swim around in my house?

Any input?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

i noticed it with the wilds right off the bat, no air bubble, just air bubbles coming off the back of the turtle that filled your oxy bar.   when they were talking about it before genesis came out they did make it sound as though there would be a actual bubble area on the back of the turtle that would be dry land to build a small hut on, but apparently not. 

far as being too hard... they'd just need a sphere area that uses the coding the tek air chambers for handling the underwater bit thats attached to the turtle.

Archived