Spasstimon

Whistle and the B Button

Oh man... Well here's the good news (I think), Since Xbox players cannot modify game files, the masses that are affected may draw enough attention to WC to fix this sooner than letting PC Windows 10 Players take a hike and deal with it on their own. As far as I experience its when you hold the B-Wheel it automatically whistle follows and that's it right?

Just now, EvanDaDude said:

Oh man... Well here's the good news (I think), Since Xbox players cannot modify game files, the masses that are affected may draw enough attention to WC to fix this sooner than letting PC Windows 10 Players take a hike and deal with it on their own. As far as I experience its when you hold the B-Wheel it automatically whistle follows and that's it right?

Yes, it whistles "follow one" (just the dino you're pointing at) and the menu then works normally.

Considering the current Windows 10 users are still waiting for the "whistle fix" that was ready before Christmas but had to wait for deployment till after the break, I don't expect this to get fixed either.  It's a shame as the game is slowly degrading at the basic level with each patch.  Unfortunately these unaddressed and compounding playability issues are why I didn't buy Genesis.

Edited by PertySlick
  • Like 1

Ayuda con desconfiguracion del mando Xbox once s

Hola, necesitaria ayuda... Mi problema es que después de descargar la última actualización (génesis) el mando de xboxone se me ha desconfigurado, ahora cuando apretó el botón b silba directamente que me siga el dino y cuando apretó rb+la cruceta arriba me desequipa el arma. Sólo me pasa con ark, he probado con otros juegos y todo normal. Agradecería cualquier ayuda. 

Saludos