server server just changed from pvp to pve after gensis update

beast18

3 hours ago, beast18 said:

server just changed from pvp to pve after gensis update

After genisis update server NA pvp scorched earth 9 turned from pvP to pvE.Its now showing pve instead of pvp.since i already build in a cave now ,i cant build inside due to pve restriction.1322157019_Screenshot(38).thumb.png.58df8bf75d0b3cc17532bd1ea429d092.png

Are you sure that they are the same server? It's not unheard of for this to happen, however one time I thought my PVE server had turned PVP because the IP changed and they were the same number but I tracked down my PVE server shorty after realizing. 

On 2/27/2020 at 10:17 PM, Cowgirl said:

Are you sure that they are the same server? It's not unheard of for this to happen, however one time I thought my PVE server had turned PVP because the IP changed and they were the same number but I tracked down my PVE server shorty after realizing. 

Its the same serve r dude iam playing since 2 months cross ark 9 cluster i cazn even trasnfer from this to other pvp server plus all my strucuters still there with all other tribes i know is also there so its not a mistake its even in menu its say cross ark 9 na pVP..Turrets are not firing when enemies come cant c4or even attack others,virtually this is so dumb all other dlc in the cluster is pvp but scorched earth  went from pvp to pve.It was fixed after 1 day in some update then after that day it reverted back to pve,now its been 1 week no fix.Its sad how retarded this is a full pvp went pve.People are coming in my base stealing stuff since turrets cant shoot them.Cant they even put server config properly atleast puting aside all other stupid bugs and glitches that still persists since day 1 of game  launch.its been almost 1 week since server went pve i cant do anything since i am build on cave(in pve u cant build inside cave.....)i cant place anything on my exisiting structures.

Archived