Resources not respawning

Allanballan

Resources not respawning at our unofficial hosted Genesis Server.

Me and my mates are currently living in the Bog area at coordinates 53 Lat 82 Long. We have a problem that no rescources are respawning in a probably 50 foundations radius from our base spot.
Our bases ar just smal 3*4 houses and our server setting is ResourceNoReplenishRadiusstructures=0.3
ResourceNoReplenishRadiusPlayers=0.3

Also when we apply Re-fert to the area only bushes regrow. No stones or trees.

Any known issues? Please look into this when time presents itself.

31 minutes ago, Allanballan said:

Resources not respawning

Me and my mates are currently living in the Bog area at coordinates 53 Lat 82 Long. We have a problem that no rescources are respawning in a probably 50 foundations radius from our base spot.
Our bases ar just smal 3*4 houses and our server setting is ResourceNoReplenishRadiusstructures=0.3
ResourceNoReplenishRadiusPlayers=0.3

Also when we apply Re-fert to the area only bushes regrow. No stones or trees.

Any known issues? Please look into this when time presents itself.

I have these two in Game.ini "ResourceNoReplenishRadiusPlayers=0.010000 and ResourceNoReplenishRadiusStructures=0.010000." I also have "ResourcesRespawnPeriodMultiplier=0.010000" in GameUserSettings.ini under Server Settings. Try finding those and adjusting them and see if that helps. I didn't add these to those config files, I told the game to set them to .01 in the options menu of the world/save/map as it said lower values made them respawn quicker and closer.

1 hour ago, Allanballan said:

Its only in this peticular area of the cords that the rescources do not respawn as per my server settings. Everywhere else it spawns as intended and close to buildings. very strange, might be because this area is right beside a mission area but what do I know.

Could it be inside of a mission area? I live outside of a mission area, not too far from it, about 80/60. Sounds like a bug.

Having this happen in my single player game as well. 

NORMALLY I am able to get the resource nodes to respawn if I use refertilizer or have my settings to things respawn instantly.  This is not the case on Genesis.  Bushes with berries respawn fine even when I am in the area.  Trees, Rocks, metal nodes etc just never come back.  Even farther away from my tiny 1x2 base.  

Archived