Replicator on Genesis

Atkinnn

having this issue also, can't find it. tried misson terminals and looked in HLNA, can't find any tek crafting. only element and cryopod purchases. i've mined element etc. got all resources needed. i'm dying to make the new tek stuff.

my only idea is that tek is disabled for a while as to prevent major imbalance, a bit like disabling transfers.unknown.png

Been trying to figure this out as well. 

The mission terminals looks like the obelisk UI when you access its inventory. But the crafting part doesn't have any BPs in it. You can only get cryopods from the HEX-store. You can't get any cryofridges either. 

You need the tek replicator to craft multiple of the genesis engrams as well so there should be SOME way to do it. Unless it's bugged.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Replicator on Genesis

No replicator in genesis

So if we beat the boss and unlock the engrams, we cant build them until servers open and get raided because the servers are flooded the first month and becomes a server wipe. Theres already an unhealthy balance between new/restarting players vs megatribes. It's like the rich get richer and and the poor get poorer

@Munkytechno, on online servers you have to upload your stuff into the transmitter or obelisk. You can do that every 15 minutes when a server save happens which freezes the whole server, often for a long time. You can then download everything with the same method used to upload. Sometimes it bugs and your stuff just vanishes, if you are happy in singleplayer, don't ever start online :D  

[mention=1321954]Munkytech[/mention]no, on online servers you have to upload your stuff into the transmitter or obelisk. You can do that every 15 minutes when a server save happens which freezes the whole server, often for a long time. You can then download everything with the same method used to upload. Sometimes it bugs and your stuff just vanishes, if you are happy in singleplayer, don't ever start online [emoji3]  
Duration of server saves depend on which map, i found aber and se to have the shortest, about few seconds only, while rag have the longest approx 30s

Archived