Replicator on Genesis

Atkinnn

• 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

they removed them from the loot crates when they added the crafting ability to fabricator. only place you seem to really be able to grind out element is the lava cave, but watch out for eruptions or you'll lose everything.  watch a video or two on it to get the jist of what you need to do, it'll help.

I’m farming 35-40 element per ambergris run on lunar. 250 ambergris and I will have 35-40 element worth of shards saved up. Granted this is on 4x. But it’s still 10-12 element on 1x in 10-15min. Pretty easy if the volcano pits aren’t doable (where we can farm 700+ on 4x)

14 minutes ago, AwesomeRon said:

I’m farming 35-40 element per ambergris run on lunar. 250 ambergris and I will have 35-40 element worth of shards saved up. Granted this is on 4x. But it’s still 10-12 element on 1x in 10-15min. Pretty easy if the volcano pits aren’t doable (where we can farm 700+ on 4x)

its doable, its just best to know what your jumping into before you head in.

20 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

It was added back to all 3 tiers into 309.53

yeah forgot about that, but still not like before, where you were guarantee a replicator, now its a 1 in 695 chance of a replicator IF the random number generator works in your favor. you'd be able to farm the element faster then the odds of getting one for hex via loot crates.

3 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

I don't think you can farm elements on genesis, can you?

you can farm shards and convert them to element if you have a friendly tribe who will let you use there replicator. 10k shards will make 100 element.

likewise... you could farm hex and purchase 100 element for 200k hex

in order to guarantee yourself a tek replicator from a 10k lootcrate you'd need 6.95 million hex.  not saying it will take you 695 attempts but, its possible.

11 hours ago, caleb68 said:

you can farm shards and convert them to element if you have a friendly tribe who will let you use there replicator. 10k shards will make 100 element.

likewise... you could farm hex and purchase 100 element for 200k hex

in order to guarantee yourself a tek replicator from a 10k lootcrate you'd need 6.95 million hex.  not saying it will take you 695 attempts but, its possible.

Or you can farm dust on lunar by killing tek dinos. Easy to get a couple of element every 20-30 minutes of farming them and dumping all but dust. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived